Re: [0.7.3] Clipboard Mod

I will allow the bump on this thread.

Its a simple but good mod, and posting to let people know it now works with the newest version is best in my opinion.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Léonard wrote:Why didn't he implement this? It's so useful and such a great idea :(
Just because something is useful doesn't give it immediate grounds for implementation. Seems that a significant amount of people here don't understand that at the end of the day this is Regalis' game. It is his, and only his decision as to what and when to implement features. If he doesn't want to implement something you wrote, whether it be for the next release, or ever at all, you should just let it go and respect his decision.

All ranting aside, props to juanjpro, the guy writes code cleaner than I ever will. Plus he fixed the elevator button glitch that so many people complained about, yet apparently didn't care enough to write a decent fucking bug report. I don't think I could ever be that patient.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote: Just because something is useful doesn't give it immediate grounds for implementation. Seems that a significant amount of people here don't understand that at the end of the day this is Regalis' game. It is his, and only his decision as to what and when to implement features. If he doesn't want to implement something you wrote, whether it be for the next release, or ever at all, you should just let it go and respect his decision.
I know it's his game and i simply asked why he didn't implement something. That doesn't mean i forced him to do so. Please don't get butthurt over a simple question..

juanjpro wrote:I'm sorry for reviving this thread (you can tell me if I should make a new thread for the update).

I updated the mod to version 0.7.3. Please read the changelist to see what else I did to the update.
Did it again, now it's for v0.7.4. I'll update the other mods later.