Re: [0.7.3] The Everything Tree

Cridone wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:
MonocleBios wrote:Though, having a significant amount of 'SCP-420-J' and 'Fine Eyedrops' pretty much makes you invincible to the MTF and SCP-173...
Shhh he might fix it!
Hey, InnocentSam. This is off topic, but i have some questions.
1:Why is Clementine in 008's chamber?
2:Why is 008 in a cup? XD

Back on topic.
Since it's a cloning-frickin tree, it should be a level 5 or omni keycard to acess.
It's also safe. Surely the scientists realise not to fuck around with it and have some form of conduct to operate around it. Technically speaking, the tree itself is harmless. But some dickhead might try and clone, I dunno, a bunch of telekill alloy or a canister SCP-008 or something to that effect.

Can someone who has the 0.7.3 link with the mod ALREADY in put it on MediaFire and link it to me, I can't seem to do it because I have RAR and it won't let me copy it over, I tried it with the 008 mod (it worked that time) and it still doen't work. So can someone link it, and if you could do 008 mod too (its already out but the old one looks good).
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?

Cridone wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:
MonocleBios wrote:Though, having a significant amount of 'SCP-420-J' and 'Fine Eyedrops' pretty much makes you invincible to the MTF and SCP-173...
Shhh he might fix it!
Hey, InnocentSam. This is off topic, but i have some questions.
1:Why is Clementine in 008's chamber?
2:Why is 008 in a cup? XD
1: I finished Walking Dead on January 3rd.
2: Because modelling is hard.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile