Re: [0.7.3] The Everything Tree

Cridone wrote:
Daniel123Shaw123 wrote:Can someone send the mod with the game then please? Only takes a minute.
So containment breach with the mod? okay i'll try.
Did you get around to doing this? I'd like to just be able to take the easy route also. xp
3DS Friend Code: [DATA EXPUNGED] / Wii U Username: [REDACTED]

Re: [0.7.3] The Everything Tree

InnocentSam wrote:
MonocleBios wrote:Though, having a significant amount of 'SCP-420-J' and 'Fine Eyedrops' pretty much makes you invincible to the MTF and SCP-173...
Shhh he might fix it!
I hope not, in a way this is actually balanced believe it or not. Most new players have no idea the full benefit of certain items and probably won't figure this trick out, therefore it won't ruin their gaming experience. Only experienced ones maybe able to figure it out early and be able to use it. Even then though, this won't be a walk in the park, the player has survive long enough to find the items and 914 THEN survive long enough to find the room containing the tree. A huge "if" if you ask me, especially with :173: :106: running around not to mention the other dangers. After all that there is still a catch, items take up precious inventory space. So you are going to have to sacrifice your other slots if you plan to do it. So you see? Balance :) Oh, and I forgot to mention the lvl 2 card as well just to open it's door. And we all know who sits in the room with that :173:

The only thing I see that should be tweaked with the Tree room is not allow any SCP in there except 173. I had 106 spawn in there and tried to clone him but it didn't work and to save possible game issues I would just not allow him in there if you ask me :? As for 173 I read somewhere about it being cloned by the tree and it made a nonlethal deformed version of him. I would love to see that in game :) Also, I don't know if my comp was making it slow but I would also speed up the time it takes for the player to fall out of the tree just a little. I would hate to see someone touch it and then clone an item and run off without being able to witness this awesome effect. :sad: