Dr. Gideon's Mod [Idea, up for grabs]

Since I'm useless at modding and I'll most likely lose interest in this idea eventually then completely forget about it, I'm gonna place it here for anyone who would like to take it and use it. Note that I can't and won't help you if you claim it. Not because I'm kind of caught up in NMM, but because I simply just don't want anything to do with it for reasons.

The idea is simple; this mod revolves around the documents spread throughout the game. The modification would involve editing some of the documents so that they appear to have been changed by SCP-431. For those who don't know about SCP-431, click this; http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-431.

And that's that. This isn't a very big mod idea and it definitely won't make any waves, but I felt like someone might like the idea. If you liked this idea, then I'm happy to see that I made something you liked.

One more thing; I actually don't care if you don't credit me. I simply don't.

Have fun.

Re: Dr. Gideon's Mod [Idea, up for grabs]

Omniary wrote:I might get to this if I have the time.

Also, I think it would be similarily really neat to find a document on the floor in one the containment areas that mentions a "Guest Researcher Fred" somewhere in it.
Now I imagine a foundation tale where Gideon and Fred have a talk with each other because they edited the same piece of text... and then 732 jumps in...

Edit: After looking over what I had just wrote, I think I'm gonna write this myself...