Secret Mod (I need staff)

*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*
Dr. █████: I need some goddamn MTF's down here now.
O5-7: Why is that?
Dr. █████: Well... It...
O5-7: I shall remind you mis-use of the O5 Command-
Dr. █████: Again... It happened AGAIN. Now get some fucking MTF Units over here before I get liquified. Oh god... No... GET AWAY! AAAAAAAG-
UNKNOWN: I HAVE NO TONGUE... I HAVE NO CHOICE... I AM SHELL... I AM BONE...
*END TRANSMISSION*

Note: Another transmission was recieved hours later. The audio appeared corrupted, untill further examination proved to be the screams of SCP-████. The file goes as follows: Video Form

Basically, I need some modellers, animators and texturers (all are just for the npc's). I'm good with sound, but I do also need some powerful voice actors. When you want to apply, PM me.
Last edited by UnknownGlaze on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Secret Mod (I need staff)

Bah!
Theirs no such thing as a serious mod! :laugh:
If you where serious you would make an entire game!
Just tell me what yer need.

CristianHG wrote:Do you need programmers? (Blitz3D)
I don't think we need a programmer. Well, actually, maybe for the model/texture matching. This might change, however.

UnknownGlaze wrote:
CristianHG wrote:Do you need programmers? (Blitz3D)
I don't think we need a programmer. Well, actually, maybe for the model/texture matching. This might change, however.
Alright, please, if any time you need a programmer, tell me.
hentai

The older the thread is since the author's last post, the less your chance of getting a coherent response. Since this one is 6 months old...I'd say probability's about 21% give or take.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

srsly

Just a quick reminder: ANY thread of mine that dates back to, ehhhh, October and so-forth (unless the last post in the thread was recent) is NOT to be replied to.

Would a mod lock this thread please?