Re: SCP on Smartphone platforms?

Daxmarko wrote:
CristianHG wrote:
Daxmarko wrote:SCP-087-B yes,that should be great having manly test on your phone. I hope someone wont break his Smartphone,lol .

But will game work on Unity?
Well, Unity IS really complex, but it's really flexible as well.

Let's say, ShadowGun, Dead Trigger and most games from Madfinger Games are all mobile and written in Unity.
I know! But from on engine to another,will that completly work? That what i asked... :? Or even better,it might work smoother and better...
I'm pretty sure it would even run smoother and better.
hentai

TheKlabadisco wrote:I would doubt that SCP: CB would go on smart phones or iPhones and iPod's (And iPad) But if it did, it would take up a complete 100+ MB to download. Could even cost even more. Maybe a 1 GB. But it would be a really cool time killer. Great idea! :D
An thread necro......AGAIN!!!
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Lost count of how many time this has been discussed. The main problems with making this is that Regalis has no time since he is working on the PC version, the engine would make it more difficult than it should be, and mostly that the game would be a pain to play on mobile. Seriously, how to do you expect someone to move, look around for the door button, and use the blink key accurately at the same time on a phone? Twin sticks don't work well for first person games on phone, first person games don't work game on phone.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:Lost count of how many time this has been discussed. The main problems with making this is that Regalis has no time since he is working on the PC version, the engine would make it more difficult than it should be, and mostly that the game would be a pain to play on mobile. Seriously, how to do you expect someone to move, look around for the door button, and use the blink key accurately at the same time on a phone? Twin sticks don't work well for first person games on phone, first person games don't work game on phone.
> Modding section
> A few SCP games are on mobile platforms
> Onscreen buttons too
> Anyway was necroposted too hard so i will lock this now.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango