Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

Okay, CIM, is it impossible for you to make one full .ZIP file containing ALL of the stuff that's been added in past months? I've seen someone say the GoogleDRIVE is a clusterfuck, and, it is. Can't you just make a .ZIP file containing everything and put it to somewhere like DropBOX? Or, add a .TXT file to the Drive that people can download so they know what to do?

Also, could you at least display the version on the front page? I really don't want to have to put {REACTED} as the version in the compilation.

EDIT: And, where is the "{REDACTED}" drive? Is that on the front page? Could you at least link it in your posts?

MUST READ EDIT: Okay, so I was a bit wrong in my earlier post. I found the "{REDACTED}box" T_T, and from the looks of it, it's SUPER outdated. Which, I ask again, could you compile the latest version so people don't have to download 20+ patches?

Also, could you redo the OP? It's hard to read, and the Installation instructions are confusing.

Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod (V2.2.1)

Okay, I downloaded the game and one of the most recent patches, but my system isn't recognizing the 7z files as ones that can be opened without some other program. I don't know what program I can use to do so. I just have programs like photo gallery, movie maker, windows media player, realplayer, etc. to choose from on my computer. It won't download in whole as a folder with multiple files, but instead as one single file and I don't know how to make it open on my computer.
I want to play it. Please help.