Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

Cridone wrote:Or you know, he can be making it for his own mod.

If he is making his own mod, it will probably have his ideas of the classds and guards being human. :P
Yeah, for my own mod, this thread is pretty much an MLP mod General thread now.

Class-D's and Guards as humans? What akes you thing such a thiii-yes they are, mine takes place in human world :3
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

SCP-CIM wrote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0.3BB:
-SCP-709 Document Added to game files.
Wait, huh?

How is a treehouse important? Is this suppose to be like the treehouse that the Cutie Mark Crusaders live in or something?

Or am I an idiot and looking at the wrong SCP-709?

Glitch wrote:He made up a few of his own SCP's. 709 is some alicorn thing.
Ahh, I see.

Hm. Seeing a picture, all I see is a very hard-to-see alicorn. I think its blue.

Hm, cant wait to see it in-game. Still waiting for the "next big update" I would say.
School is getting in the way I guess. That, or everyone just dropped it, like the original.

Catmality wrote:Hm, cant wait to see it in-game. Still waiting for the "next big update" I would say.
School is getting in the way I guess. That, or everyone just dropped it, like the original.
This thread has been rather quiet recently.
Not sure when any of the others are going to be finished, I might release mine in a couple of weeks, depending on whether of not I can get pony models working by then.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

That's because we've been rather busy lately. I don't know about Nightmare, Cridone, or CLgaming; but I've been getting my PC put together. I still need screen recording software and a graphics card for my Let's Plays. I also need video editing software so I can move forward with my Metroid Prime Let's Play.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!