Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

Oh Shit son.
Someone's havin' a go at making an MLP mod? I remember when me and a few other Forum users had a go at it as well.
If I remember correctly it was Me, Glitch, Inanity's bane, Commanderpro100, Mrpeanut. I could be leaving someone out, though.
It failed horribly though, too much infighting. Total lack of unit cohesion. Mod itself was alright, though, Or so players have said.
Since I'm too lazy to read through 100 pages, how are you guis fairing with it?
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

That one guy wrote:Since I'm too lazy to read through 100 pages, how are you guis fairing with it?
We steered away from the OP due to lack of information here, branched off into a mod of our own, there was a disagreement from Commander and Glitch over the backstories being written out by Princess Luna, who was making those as well as LTF signs. Production was stalled, we did get access to Bronami's old files though through mrpeanut, and I wanted to resurrect some of those in order to reduce the workload. Glitch didn't like it, reminded him too much of the old mod. Decided to make his own road.

Commander broke off from the whole thing altogether, Cridone came up, made a Zap Apple to replace SCP-420-J (Or at least that was the original intention. It now replaces SCP-500). Princess Luna made a major hassle of things he'd been told by his parents and left, Blappy with him. And I've since been lost and completely stalled. Only thing I got unique is an SCP-1025 replacement, but I can't even drum up what the hell to do now...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Cridone wrote:Yeah, without someone to edit the source or make models this'll be pretty hard.

Also, can I see Bronami's old files?
mrpeanut188 wrote:My computer has been fixed.

MLP - CIM.zip
Documents.rar

It's the latest version from the DropBox, no personal edits.

Oh, and I may not be a member of the team, but I still have mostly finished models, I'll finish them and send them right over ASAP now that I have all my files.
Here...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.