Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

Nightmare Tank wrote:
Glitch wrote:Oh god, I agree with this so much, trying to make everything a pony is what put me off from the old mod.
A balance should be established. Maybe pony everything but the guards? I mean as far as I know, ponies can't use guns. Just come off that they hired human security and leave it at that.
Don't know, having everything ponified then having human guards would seem weird.

SCP-CIM wrote:heeeyyyuuuppp - [DATA XSPONGED]
You do know it's [DATA EXPUNGED] right?
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:Don't know, having everything ponified then having human guards would seem weird.
Well the only explanation needed, is that they hired human security forces. 'nuff said. You could (maybe) have that new guy in the intro (At the computer desk) human still, to further indicate it's a pony-human relationship in the facility, but considering everything goes to [expletive] after the intro, there wouldn't be many ponies or humans left to see, besides scripted deaths.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

seaal wrote:
Nightmare Tank wrote:there wouldn't be many ponies or humans left to see, besides scripted deaths.
and the SCPs..or LTFs..
I imagine the scientist that The Possessive Mask has taken control of would remain human in this case, unless some serious re-modelling is done.

Which reminds me...we'd need to think of an LTF version of The Possessive Mask and also The "Telekill" Alloy now.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Tried out the V0.9 beta, there is basically a billion things going on that are broken.
The beginning area is gone and a messed up door, I dont know why SCP-173 is not Pinkie Pie, oversized Class D's, I think the Femur Breaker broke on me, (Button might've been pressed but no sound came out, couldn't push again) the SCP-106 victim should look like its dead, text errors (like when going from Light CZ to Heavy CZ), text things that dont make sense, "You start pushing your fingers deeper into the wound." (What fingers?) I'll get screenshots, I dont know if you are actually gonna try to fix this, I dont know if you want screenshots, but im just pointing stuff out thats easily obvious any ways.