Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

Alright, Fluttershy is FIXED! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT (but... they still of course use the placeholder anims from a while ago. I'll hopefully get the new animations working soon)

I also spent around 2 hours and 10 minutes and I BEAT THE GAME again. Yay! (HP Chrysalis, you must have been trolled, as the elevator worked A.O.K. for me at GATE A)

One thing I think I would like to work on now would be fixing the extra rooms, and working on the GATE C room I've had planned, and I may (if I get some kind of Blitz3D compiler) do something to the code, but I dunno. We'll see.

Check the google drive for the fix!
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

Yep! But the proper anims are still to come.

I've got to put the newest playthrough up on YouTube, but first I have to convert it from .flv and edit it a little bit in movie maker (gotta trim it and whatnot)...
Also, in the video, the microphone was turned off! XD
So it had a camera and no mic this time, when usually it's got a mic and no camera.

I'm also looking at doing some edits to some of the other Radio scripts, and I'll make the after-breach SFX not have gunshots in it.

EDIT: The radio script I'm mostly focusing on is the second channel. You know, the one with the boring old 'the site is experiencing multiple keter and euclid level containment breaches, blah blah blah'. I'll be extending it a heap, and it will be a 'live broadcast' by Dr. W (Me! Well, it's supposed to be me, more or less). The 'live broadcast' will explain that after it's been recorded, it will be looped over and over on channel 2. It will involve 'all the info you need to know' and 'safety warnings', along with some 'breaking breach news' which will essentially have info about the breach, and what's going on to halt it.
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

Re: The [REDACTED] is a lie

Yeah, I've heard of it. I'm not really going to download it for now, as I've got all I really need for SCPCB gameplay at the moment... I've been playing what I have here all day... heh... I'm trying to find something else to do for the time being, and I feel like mostly working on some drawing skills... I've been meaning to work on MLP drawing, but each time I go to copy what I see on the internet (I always have to get the 'look' of something into my head before I can go and draw my own without a picture), I get distracted. Mostly, these distractions are comics on DeviantArt which involve Celestia and Luna.

I'll be working on a couple of patches/fixes for various tiny issues in the mod for now.

WillWow_mc wrote:Alright, Fluttershy is FIXED! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT (but... they still of course use the placeholder anims from a while ago. I'll hopefully get the new animations working soon)

I also spent around 2 hours and 10 minutes and I BEAT THE GAME again. Yay! (HP Chrysalis, you must have been trolled, as the elevator worked A.O.K. for me at GATE A)

One thing I think I would like to work on now would be fixing the extra rooms, and working on the GATE C room I've had planned, and I may (if I get some kind of Blitz3D compiler) do something to the code, but I dunno. We'll see.

Check the google drive for the fix!
first of all HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH FLUTTERS IS FIXED SHES FIXED BUCK YES HAHAHAHAHA oh and A GATE C............... CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC THE HYPE IS RULE

second gate is well and truly broken and i cant even test with SCP 079 because hes reight next to 860 who keeps on giving MAVs so im going to have to restart..................... again................ for the tenth or twentieth time.........................................god dam it.

so when ever you can get an update out with the fluttershy fix that would amazing sins i need to restart anyways

I have made an update. Go to the google drive in SCP:CIM's sig, and you'll find it next to the other downloads. You can download it, and then you extract it to the game folder (it only has the fluttershy fix in the .zip).

Also, the Gate C isn't going to involve much other than being another room, I guess. I'm not able to modify the code as of yet, and I don't think I really want to try (I'll probably make some buggy stuff happen and It'll keep me trying to fix that instead of other stuff!)