Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

This is kinda old for me to reply about this now(since the last post regarding this was MONTHS AND MONTHS ago), but I liked how some people are humans, and some are ponies. It mixes it up, like co-operation. If I play this mod some day, I'm going to make/keep some humans and make the D-Class you play as a a human.

P.S. I'm not raging or anything. Just stating that I'M GOING TO DO THIS. Not saying you guys do. I'm not going to release it or anything either. Keeping it for myself. :wink:
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

seaal wrote:but I liked how some people are humans, and some are ponies. It mixes it up, like co-operation.
Oh god, I agree with this so much, trying to make everything a pony is what put me off from the old mod.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:Oh god, I agree with this so much, trying to make everything a pony is what put me off from the old mod.
A balance should be established. Maybe pony everything but the guards? I mean as far as I know, ponies can't use guns. Just come off that they hired human security and leave it at that.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.