Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

DeathWarman wrote:Topic updating :D
Double posting, even as a method of thread revival, is not easily looked upon by the moderators of these forums. Double posting is usually only allowed by people who have major updates to their mods and stuff like that deserve a double post.

If you want a thread revived by a new post, get someone else to post for you related to the thread. :3
3DS Friend Code: [DATA EXPUNGED] / Wii U Username: [REDACTED]

Nidera wrote:
DeathWarman wrote:Topic updating :D
Double posting, even as a method of thread revival, is not easily looked upon by the moderators of these forums. Double posting is usually only allowed by people who have major updates to their mods and stuff like that deserve a double post.

If you want a thread revived by a new post, get someone else to post for you related to the thread. :3
Do NOT point it out. We'll see if it's acceptable or not and if it is the mod pretty much won't say anything about it.

We're not harsh on double posts because they're not a bad thing in most cases.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote: Do NOT point it out. We'll see if it's acceptable or not and if it is the mod pretty much won't say anything about it.

We're not harsh on double posts because they're not a bad thing in most cases.
Okay then.. I know I've been harshly yelled at before for it, so I was just trying to help the guy out. Maybe in the few months I was gone the rule against got way less strict. Note taken, I won't say anything about it again.

As for an on-topic question, SCP-CIM, how's it going as of now?
3DS Friend Code: [DATA EXPUNGED] / Wii U Username: [REDACTED]