Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

Glitch wrote:Twilight be best robut.
Part of the reason I suggest LTF-914 be not quite Twilight, but Twibot instead. It's close enough, right?

Glitch wrote:There is no 01 instance of SCP-500 though, only the pills.
They are only given numeric designations on the SCP:CB wiki, not the canon wikidot article.

Mind you, no matter which way you swing the bat, we all know what is being referred to, when SCP-500 is mentioned, regardless of if you add the -01 suffix or not.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:They are only given numeric designations on the SCP:CB wiki, not the canon wikidot article.
Not sure where ponies will get a rurbot though.

I'll still come around every so often but for now I will just continue with my own pony thing, which is once again delayed because Fragmotion has forgotten how to export .b3d files.
Also I need to cr -get a legitimate copy- k MAYA to edit dmx files.

I still think Rainbow Dash should fly.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:Not sure where ponies will get a rurbot though.
Only line I can come up with is that Twilight made something based off herself, to help her studying and organization. But when it started "refining" books it got some attention.

That's literally all I can come up with.
Glitch wrote:I still think Rainbow Dash should fly.
Hopefully when we can get animations working, this will be made the case. After all, The Old Man can kinda "float-walk" towards you, most commonly seen when attempting to re-contain it and either missing the moment, or letting it back out after re-containing it; it will walk through the cell and upwards to the control room.
Last edited by Nightmare Tank on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Cridone, did you try making the mesh clear, or did you give it a mostly transparent texture?

Concerning my labels, what images should my labels have? Pinkie's obviously doesn't work, but what about Twilight's? Is the picture I used fine, or am I going to have to change that one too? I know we'll have to change it if we change Twilight to a rubot, but incase we aren't...
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!