Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

MrGuilkeyFace wrote:(Yeah, we should so totally start a skype group)
Yeah, I recommend you don't do that.

Oh and i gave this mod a try, what in Equestria did you do to the controls? up and right arrows go up and right respectively (wasd is better for first person stuff), and then left arrow makes you go backwards and down arrow makes you go left.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Hey, I had just recently picked up work on this and am wondering if I could help. I am a great writer and I've done a few graphics. In fact, if the the story could also be revived, I have already come up for a story line for Twilight and AJ utilizing one of the new SCP's.

[edit]
After the Elements of Harmony had infused themselves within the Mane 6, Twilight was found unconscious at the bottom of a crater. After she had regained consciousness, she'd seemed to be the only one not to suffer any major side effects. Only a few weeks after her recuperation, Twilight had grown an obsession with machines. She'd built a teleportation device with intake and output chambers, and a coffee dispenser with so many drink options it required a keypad to replace all the hundreds of buttons that would've covered the machine.

By now her mental state was diminished to the point where she would focus on giving her machines sentience. She first succeeded in this when she magically fused Apple Jack with her dispenser. This had caused the LTF Foundation to seek her containment, and upon hearing this, Twilight hurriedly fused herself with her teleportation machine. This gave it sentience and the ability to up- and down-grade anything placed in its intake chamber.

Originally, Twilight had forced the machine to switch the modification setting to rough every time the activation key was wound. This could be a result of her anger at the Foundation for interrupting her work. Eventually, this had stopped occurring, allowing the Foundation to test what is now referred to as LTF-914.
I'll go Nightmare Moon on your ass!

PrincessLuna wrote:Hey, I had just recently picked up work on this and am wondering if I could help. I am a great writer and I've done a few graphics. In fact, if the the story could also be revived, I have already come up for a story line for Twilight and AJ utilizing one of the new SCP's.

[edit]
After the Elements of Harmony had infused themselves within the Mane 6, Twilight was found unconscious at the bottom of a crater. After she had regained consciousness, she'd seemed to be the only one not to suffer any major side effects. Only a few weeks after her recuperation, Twilight had grown an obsession with machines. She'd built a teleportation device with intake and output chambers, and a coffee dispenser with so many drink options it required a keypad to replace all the hundreds of buttons that would've covered the machine.

By now her mental state was diminished to the point where she would focus on giving her machines sentience. She first succeeded in this when she magically fused Apple Jack with her dispenser. This had caused the LTF Foundation to seek her containment, and upon hearing this, Twilight hurriedly fused herself with her teleportation machine. This gave it sentience and the ability to up- and down-grade anything placed in its intake chamber.

Originally, Twilight had forced the machine to switch the modification setting to rough every time the activation key was wound. This could be a result of her anger at the Foundation for interrupting her work. Eventually, this had stopped occurring, allowing the Foundation to test what is now referred to as LTF-914.
I kinda like this idea, actually...it's something to be considered, but if we were going down the route of Twilight fusing herself with The Clockworks intentionally, these documents would need amending:
(Source: My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic V0.3)
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

PrincessLuna wrote:Glich I apologize if this brings up painful memories.
Yeah, reason i didn't like this part of the story is, firstly, I wanted to use an actual Twilight model, not a half assed 914 re-skin (no offense Destructoid), secondly, Twilight has no knowledge of mechanics, and lasty the writer (can't remember who) felt the need to radically alter the Foundation canon (e.g. 914 isn't sentient).
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
Yeah, reason i didn't like this part of the story is, firstly, I wanted to use an actual Twilight model, not a half assed 914 re-skin (no offense Destructoid), secondly, Twilight has no knowledge of mechanics, and lasty the writer (can't remember who) felt the need to radically alter the Foundation canon (e.g. 914 isn't sentient).
So I guess in essence, this is a chance to make Twilight appear in person (pony?) then?
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Glitch wrote:
I too want to use an actual Twilight model, but it wouldn't make any sence. Twilight would try to run around like Pinkie or RD.
I know 914 isn't sentient, which is why I should've wrote that her attempt at giving it sentience had failed.

I'm open to suggestions.
I'll go Nightmare Moon on your ass!

You could easily explain that detail out, especially when compared to the lazy quick fixes which composed the entire story.
Doesn't matter anymore, my revamp has a new story which is easier to explain, I just wish my monitor would cooperate.