Re: SCP - Future Horror Mod v0.9.3.10 (106's cape Update!)

E-Kyon-Kun wrote:I've been trying to download this mod, but I keep getting stuck at 31% and then I get a memory access violation. Whenever I add it to the vanilla version (V 0.9.3 as of now) I replace anything it tells me there is a duplicate of and merge all the folders. Am I supposed to do anything specific for this? It's the only mod I've so far not been able to do.
You don't have to put the mod folder into vanilla game since all game files and the source code are included in the download. Just download the mod and run it.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:
E-Kyon-Kun wrote:I've been trying to download this mod, but I keep getting stuck at 31% and then I get a memory access violation. Whenever I add it to the vanilla version (V 0.9.3 as of now) I replace anything it tells me there is a duplicate of and merge all the folders. Am I supposed to do anything specific for this? It's the only mod I've so far not been able to do.
You don't have to put the mod folder into vanilla game since all game files and the source code are included in the download. Just download the mod and run it.
Thanks a lot! I would have never guessed I didn't need the vanilla. I've done maybe 5 mods for SCP alone and all of them needed the vanilla version first. Haha, you helped me out a lot.

scubes wrote:Question: Are the songs to the main menu and in the game copyrighted? I would like to make a video but im worried I will get a copyright violation
It isn't copyright violation, because this is a free game.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557