SCP - Future Horror Mod (moved to new thread)

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1006c ... 9.3.11.zip
Mirror: http://www.4shared.com/zip/yTCirNYQba/F ... s_I_m.html

MOD HAS BEEN ADOPTED
But who adopted it?
PRECIPITATOR! Congrats to Precipitator!
Link to new thread? http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4039

WHAT IS IT?
SCP - Future Horror is a collaborative mod with BOH about the future of the SCP Foundation after it recovered from the containment breach in the original game. The mod itself takes place in 2214, far in the future. The SCP's themselves have changed over the years, as well as the introduction to Ao-ju No Tenshi (Dubbed SCP-3000 by the Foundation), a strange, myserious being from an alternate dimension, opposite of SCP-682. The musical soundtrack of the mod includes the amazing music of Kow Otani, Komiko Noma, Aubrey Hodges, and Martin O' Donnel (who have been given credit, of course!).

Current version: 0.9.3.11

v0.9.3.11 Updates

- Updated

Here are the mod's features:

Some of the SCP's have injuries and additional features. The SCPs' injuries and extra features are listed below.

-SCP-173 has a large bullethole in its right eye, and the red krylon spay paint markings on its face are larger. As of v0.8.2, there is a massive hole where its right eye was.

-SCP-049 has one cybernetic eye.

-SCP-106 has yellowish baring teeth, and red eyes. As of v0.8.2, he has white markings on his body, because of the radiation emitted from SCP-3000.

-SCP-049-1 zombies have a more decayed appearance, and have enhanced walking speed (1.999).

-SCP-372 now possesses its mysterious sensory organ from Sylocat's description of SCP-372.

-SCP-096 has a scar going down his eyebrow.

Regular NPC's also have different qualities.

-The guards and MTF's have more body armor. The MTF's also have a cybernetic voice, and speak in a "classified dialect."

-The Class-D personnel wear their infamous "camera masks" from the early versions of the game.

Other features

-The Apache's rotors and propellers have been removed and it's flying sound was replaced with a droning sound, so that way the SCP Foundation Apaches will seem to be closer to hovercrafts than helicopters.

-The map textures are modified to add a futuristic feeling.

-Multiple sound effects are remade, such as the tesla gate's charging sound, and nearly all of the horror sounds, as well as all of the music (minus "Groaning Ambience", which I will change in a future update).

-New drinks added (beans, dragon blood, and "satan in a cup")

CREDITS

- Juanpro and InnocentSam for mod collaboration.

- xxFalconArasxx and RaptorCyclone for NPC textures.

- Cridone for menu screen textures.

- Music is borrowed from Kow Otani, Komiko Noma, Aubrey Hodges, and Martin O' Donnel for music.

PLAYTHROUGHS:

[youtube]watch?v=xZ-l8Aqb1Ko[/youtube]

[youtube]watch?v=YHTi5_RyABA[/youtube]

[youtube]watch?v=KXbca14Y3Gw[/youtube]
Last edited by Kenneth crooker on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 118 times in total.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Re: SCP - Future Horror Mod

Alright, prepare for some criticism. Not trying to be mean, just some pointers for you to fix.
  • MSPaint everywhere. The text on the menu, the logo on SCP-173, the SCP-087-B monster on the menu...
  • Improper texture mapping. The toilets. Are. Metal. Sheets. Perhaps another, smoother alternative...
  • SOME of the sounds. They're either not cut correctly, or in the wrong place.
  • The reuse of textures. Watermarks here, flat armor there, SCP-087-B FACE EVERYWHERE.
Other than that, I love the music. The idea of the SCP Foundation in the future is good, but maybe it's not the right place to go until you have some background info. In fact, the future Foundation Areas, Sites, etc., may look like this:
So just some ruins. Maybe a few coders could rid of the intro sequence all together, change up the map, and bam. SCP Foundation, result of warheads, Containment Breaches and attacks from the enemy groups.

But yeah, the mod's pretty good here and there. Keep up the good work. :)

Re: SCP - Future Horror Mod

Thanks. But to let you know, The metal sheets are intentional because they fit the futuristic theme. And, I thought the entrance zone should have a motherboard wall texture, but all of the motherboard textures I can find suck because they all have watermarks, and the ones that don't look like crap, so I had the improvise. Plus, the reason why the foundation survived in 2214 is because of their top-notch defense and MTF training program, advanced technology, and security even tighter than the world's greatest prisons, three qualities that were achieved over time.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Re: SCP - Future Horror Mod v0.8.1.6

Kenneth crooker wrote:
-The Class-D personnel wear their infamous "camera masks" from the early versions of the game.
I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but those are not camera masks. The Class D textures were broken back then. The head texture is simply a broken texture for their feet.
How to beat Tetris like a boss
Spoiler

Re: SCP - Future Horror Mod v0.8.1.6

That Same Anon wrote:
Kenneth crooker wrote:
Some of the SCP's have injuries and additional features. The SCPs' injuries and extra features are listed below.

-SCP-173 has a large bullethole in its right eye.

-SCP-049 has one cybernetic eye.

-SCP-106 has yellowish baring teeth, and red eyes.

-SCP-096 has a scar going down his eyebrow.
why
I guess it happened over the long time period, but I want to know HOW they got them.
eric