Re: [0.8.1] Merged Mods

I get the good old Memory Access Violation on launch.

EDIT: Fixed by running as admin, disabling the launcher, and running in compatibility mode set to service pack 3
Herp derp derp~

Ya, found another bug. Down in the Maintenance Tunnels where The Plague Doctor's containment chamber sits, the -2 instances don't seem to have skins.
After playing the unmodded version, the -2 instances had their usual skins.
That can only lead me to suspect your mod is affecting it somehow.

(Also, The Shy Guy was bugged in the unmodded version, but in the modded version, attempting to access the room at all violated the memory.)
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:Ya, found another bug. Down in the Maintenance Tunnels where The Plague Doctor's containment chamber sits, the -2 instances don't seem to have skins.
Spoiler
After playing the unmodded version, the -2 instances had their usual skins.
Spoiler
That can only lead me to suspect your mod is affecting it somehow.

(Also, The Shy Guy was bugged in the unmodded version, but in the modded version, attempting to access the room at all violated the memory.)
I'm unable to replicate those... maybe Blitz3D failed to load the texture in the first case, and 096's room is unstable due to SCP-CB's pseudo-randomness? I'm sure I didn't edit SCP-096 or SCP-049 at all.

Oh wow! Why didn't I try your mods out sooner? This has to be the best mod (and perhaps first ever 'expansion pack') for SCPCB ever made. You should be proud 8)
If you polished up some of the graphics, then they should all be added to the game. No doubt about that. I suggest working with a good modeller and someone to do sounds. Your textures are mostly fine. Looking forward to whatever comes next...

Cridone wrote:
Skin_ wrote:
Amazing emote!
Why, thank you. I made it as a stupid little thing for me.

EDIT -

[sarcasm] I have seen how much you guys seem to like double posting... but I think I'll just edit this post instead :P [/sarcasm]

I would suggest something like this for the painting. I love it how it is, however it shows the player's character clearly, and a lot of people like him to be more mysterious, the lesser known about him the better. It also looks more... well... painted.
As for the leaves, until the tree gets a great new model (yes, I'm just being hopeful here haha), I just think they could be improved by removing the faded ones.

Re: [0.8.2] Merged Mods

I had to update this again, 'cause I made a mistake and broke quick loading.

Also, I need to find a way to balance gameplay so it's not too easy. I was thinking of using SCP-079 as an excuse to prevent the player from using SCP-038. Any suggestions?