Re: [0.9.1] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.5.4 (SCP-4

InnocentSam wrote:Odd. Probably the new rooms. I'll message Regalis about how to make a room more guaranteed to spawn because I have no clue :)
Now that I think of it, just make it so EVERY room has a 100% chance of spawning. I'm pretty sure no one would want to miss anything! Sure, the facility will get a bit bigger, but at least all the rooms will be there!
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

Nightmare Tank wrote:Uhh, a couple of vids I've seen with this mod have the label for 1123 stuck behind the button to open it...doesn't seem to happen all the time though. Maybe check that?
It got fixed in version 0.5 (SCP-409 update).
seaal wrote:
Now that I think of it, just make it so EVERY room has a 100% chance of spawning. I'm pretty sure no one would want to miss anything! Sure, the facility will get a bit bigger, but at least all the rooms will be there!
I'm sure there's a reason why every room doesn't always spawn, but I'm looking into it.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

SyphenTV wrote:I really love this mod, adds a few more things to the game.

This might sound Entirely Stupid, but Here:

I am making a mod for SCP - Containment Breach (Named SCP - KETER OSX Breach) and i wanted to add as much stuff and scaryness into the game as possible. So, is it alright to add this mod to mine? I will put FULL credit in the Readme File in the SCP folder.

Thanks,
~SyphenTV
:173:
:106:
:096:
Well, our mod was intended to be the go-to collaboration mod, so people wouldn't have to pick and choose mods. It'd just be annoying to users to change to another mod. Kind of like the Gentlemen of the Row mod for Saints Row 2.

Of course, we'd be pleased as punch to add your mod into this one, so long as it fits along with the theme of being an add-on pack, as if it were made by the dev himself.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile