Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.6.2 (SCP-1

Precipitator wrote:What do you do with SCP-005 and 009 and the Cyrstal thing?

Oh, the key does any door not into a dimension
The Skeleton Key is basically a Keycard Omni but with a special twist - it can even open most doors with numerical keypads.

The Red Ice is a hazard. Avoid it at all costs.

I'm assuming by the last statement, you're asking about The Blue Key. That's not implemented yet, but when it is, it'll be added into the main game, instead of this mod.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Re: [0.9.2] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.5.5

SCP-500 wrote:Thanks for the help!.

I can't upgrade the computer i use since i'm not the one who owns the computer i use and XP is the only program they know how to use.

The bug doesn't really effect me much and i can play through it anyways, i just wanted to see if it was known,

But one thing i noticed was after i took the first screenshot, the screen centered and worked well for a few seconds, could it be the screenshot feature?.
You have to print-screen it, because by the time you've hit the screenshot key, the viewmask resets. I went over that when I first brought up the bug.

Re: [0.9.2] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.5.5

ZobmieRules wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:Thanks for the help!.

I can't upgrade the computer i use since i'm not the one who owns the computer i use and XP is the only program they know how to use.

The bug doesn't really effect me much and i can play through it anyways, i just wanted to see if it was known,

But one thing i noticed was after i took the first screenshot, the screen centered and worked well for a few seconds, could it be the screenshot feature?.
You have to print-screen it, because by the time you've hit the screenshot key, the viewmask resets. I went over that when I first brought up the bug.
I see, thanks!, also i found playing in full screen minimizes the problems, where in windowed mode all the sides are effected, in full screen mode only the left and right sides are slightly effected.

Worked for me anyways.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.