Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.6.4 (SCP-1

seaal wrote:Alrighty! Done! The final results:
Spoiler
Are you guys going to use them?
Mmmmm not bad. It's 90% perfect - the only things that could be improved are 005's (make the text 'object with shape-shifting properties' fit the rest, and fix up 178's so that the left image isn't blurry, and the right image not so stretched. Other than that, good work ;)

I also like your style, Skull! It's seems as if I started a small trend, which is what I wanted really.

Skin_ wrote:
seaal wrote:Alrighty! Done! The final results:
Spoiler
Are you guys going to use them?
Mmmmm not bad. It's 90% perfect - the only things that could be improved are 005's (make the text 'object with shape-shifting properties' fit the rest, and fix up 178's so that the left image isn't blurry, and the right image not so stretched. Other than that, good work ;)

I also like your style, Skull! It's seems as if I started a small trend, which is what I wanted really.
Hey, thanks!
I think the signs really need to be added since I can't know what kind of danger awaits me if I touch 409.
Also, 178 and 005 need their documents

Skull wrote:I think the signs really need to be added since I can't know what kind of danger awaits me if I touch 409.
Nothing happens if you move to touching distance of 409. It's if you stand on the crystallized body that you get trouble.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Skull wrote:
Nightmare Tank wrote:
Skull wrote:I think the signs really need to be added since I can't know what kind of danger awaits me if I touch 409.
Nothing happens if you move to touching distance of 409. It's if you stand on the crystallized body that you get trouble.
I learnt that the hard way! Still not sure how to get the key without touching the body.
Doesn't 500 cure crystallisation? I definitely recall its article mentioning a D-class who experienced full crystallisation and then was given 500. I haven't tested it in game but I'd give it a try if I were you.

Crowbar wrote:
Skull wrote:
Nightmare Tank wrote:
I learnt that the hard way! Still not sure how to get the key without touching the body.
Doesn't 500 cure crystallisation? I definitely recall its article mentioning a D-class who experienced full crystallisation and then was given 500. I haven't tested it in game but I'd give it a try if I were you.
That save file is gone anyway. I didn't get a chance to get 500-1 in time before I got crystalized, since 035's room didn't spawn and every time I went into the mainterace tunnels, Radical Larry got me and I just wasted time trying to get out of his dimension. Of course, after I got out, he sent me to his chamber, which is far away from the tunnels. It was probably a bad idea that I saved after the crystalization began.