SCP - 096 THE ESCAPE

This Is A Mod For SCP Containment Breach | Check Out The Wiki!
SCP - 096 Has A Promise For A Demo Coming Out..... On The Changlist But Unfortunatly We cant connect to mediafire yet.... but soon we will get a fine connection in v0.3.5!
So.... Put Ideas On The Comments! :173:

Re: SCP - 096 THE ESCAPE

"And To Easily Contact The Developer Just Send Me A Message To Me At Roblox
I Will Be Available At Times. But Be Patient "MUST HAVE A ROBLOX ACCOUNT TO SEND ME A MESSAGE AT ROBLOX" So Contact Me At Roblox With This Link! "Roblox Account" -Your wiki

To be honest, roblox is more of a immature place if someone wants to contact you, if you want someone to contact you, tell them to contact you via gmail or hotmail.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

This mod sounded at first that you would play as 096, because that would be epic, the sheer fun of ripping up and eating your enemies would be astounding, and plus seramah (mispelled?) would LOVE this mod. :096:

EDIT: I would suggest making the wiki on wikia, it is MUCH more customisable and easy to use.
bleh

Locked. No proof, images, demos, or prior experience. Don't make mods without knowing you will complete it.

Will set modding forum guidelines and will ask Steelpoint to create two new sections inside this forum to organize this a bit more.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango