Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v6.1] (Remaking)

ThePlayaJam765 wrote:You should change 096 to be Foxy. I already notice a similarity between them. They both run................ fast.
I haven't been following this mod at all. However, it does seem logical that 096 should be replaced with Foxy since they both don't like being looked at.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD (REMAKE) [Unreleased]

Psychobilly2422 wrote:Even though I haven't played this mod myself, I can already say this is shit. The quality of the textures are horrible, the placement and editing of the textures are horrible.
Same goes for the stuff that was replaced.
um.....yea......that is why it is in early beta/alpha.....and not released....
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:
Psychobilly2422 wrote:Even though I haven't played this mod myself, I can already say this is shit. The quality of the textures are horrible, the placement and editing of the textures are horrible.

Thought this was pretty obvious, but she was talking about the version you had released :|

SyphenTV wrote:
slender1200 wrote:

Thought this was pretty obvious, but she was talking about the version you had released :|
I explained why it was so bad in another post.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.