Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v6.1]

slender1200 wrote:THIS IS NOT DEAD! (Maybe)
I can't help but notice you splayed the existing blood textures onto an essential characters body.
Then again, it's your model, and your character at that, so I guess I should keep my nose out of this one.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
slender1200 wrote:THIS IS NOT DEAD! (Maybe)
I can't help but notice you splayed the existing blood textures onto an essential characters body.
Then again, it's your model, and your character at that, so I guess I should keep my nose out of this one.
Yea well, if you have not seen the old 106 victim texture, you would think that. When you do see the old one, you would rather have this one 1000000%
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v6.1] (New in progress)

Slenderman'sCool2.0 wrote:
slender1200 wrote:
Dmitriy-Bars wrote:And 096 - Shy Guy is the most "popular" object in game, as well as :173:, :106: and :049:, and so, he could be replaced by Foxy as one of the main enemies. Why not?)
I don't know. I just like 096 as PG.
I liked 096 as Foxy in one of the old version I can't remember PS Purple Guy is a crappy dude :096: :096: :096:
I would have 096 be Foxy....If I had a model. Maybe if I get one, I can make it Foxy again. I mean, the old Foxy texture was just.....sad....

slender1200 wrote:
SCP Rapist wrote:7/48
Five Night's at Freddy's will never fit in with SCP, even if you try to add an Electric Boogaloo to this, it just wont fit. But why, you may be asking? Why am I being an asshole, trying to shoot you down? The answer is, you cant ride on the positive jet for all of your life. Eventually you'll be shot down. You see, it just doesn't make sense...
I guess you are right. The reason I did this was because they are both very popular horror games.
Basically what i'm trying to say is that the game makes very little sense unless you have an imagination.

HUMOR OF THE DAY:

DO I SMELL BACON? :682:
i dont know what to put here, so.....

Patriarchy!

...because women are pure evil, rite? i mean they are all pure sjw, rite? rite?

SCP Rapist wrote:
slender1200 wrote:
SCP Rapist wrote:7/48
Five Night's at Freddy's will never fit in with SCP, even if you try to add an Electric Boogaloo to this, it just wont fit. But why, you may be asking? Why am I being an asshole, trying to shoot you down? The answer is, you cant ride on the positive jet for all of your life. Eventually you'll be shot down. You see, it just doesn't make sense...
I guess you are right. The reason I did this was because they are both very popular horror games.
Basically what i'm trying to say is that the game makes very little sense unless you have an imagination.

HUMOR OF THE DAY:

DO I SMELL BACON? :682:
Guess you are right. The reason this sucks is because I was very new with modding, and had barley any idea what I was doing. I have a little something in me that wants me to remake the entire mod. So I might. I did not want to add any story from FNaF into this, because we don't really know the whole story of the game. But my new mod "The New War" will be better because I know what I am doing now.

And one more thing.
You do not smell bacon,
You smell chicken
:wink:
Spoiler

Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v6.1] (New in progress)

Hey guys, just a quick announcement.
I am remaking the entire mod, I will use some things from this mod, but not much.
The reason I am is because back then, I was just like "MS Paint, good enough, ufeinincicdncni, its good, yay"
But now I know stuff like GIMP and modeling programs. I just am not that happy how this one turned out.
So yeah, there is something. But I will post the remake on this thread still. (maybe)