Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v3.0]

slender1200 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Seems great so far! Oh, and just to say, you don't need to upload the whole SCP - Containment Breach file with the edited textures. Just take the folders that were edited, throw them in another .zip, then put it up for download. So lets say you only changed the Textures file. You don't need to throw the whole game in a .zip. Just the textures file, so we can throw it in our own SCP - Containment Breach Game, and it takes less download time.

And I was about to ask about a change log XD

Oh, and about the "CWM" screen, it looks like you changed it with a picture of Golden Freddy's head. Does the audio file for "CWM" still play? CWM is the man in the suit with all the random text appearing, like this. bhswbdkauisfcasniud awudaubsu1231 whndsnd. If you want to know the audio file, it's called "cwm.cwm" There are two files. He has two since in the loading screen, he says this:

"..*Something*.. since this must be the last dream, you may ever have."

"I wouldn't want to wake up... But unfortunately.... you must.."

Oh, and seems great so far! I like it.

P.S: If you think 294 is too easy, you can go into 294's .ini file in the data folder, and remove the godmode drink. :D
The CWM screen is the Purple Man...Not GF (Glitch?)
Also I don't know how to edit the CWM files cause they are a thing called CWN files and if I make it a different kind of file or make a new one I don't know how to change it back to a CWN File.
Also Thanks For The Support
You need to change the file extension to .ogg. I know it's extension is .cwm. To change the sound, get some other sound, convert it to .ogg using Audacity, then convert it to .cwm. Or just convert a sound to .cwm using audacity once you have your sound. I use audacity, you may use something else. And sorry, I thought the Loading screen with Golden Freddy's head was the original CWM screen.

Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v4.0]

SCP-CIM wrote:This mod has very good promise. I have played it and i like it.

Here is an Freddie SCP-173 Model for you.

This link expires 26/12/2014

http://expirebox.com/download/b3800a85f ... 33fcb.html
This is really cool but there are two problems

1. Textures don't work when Bump Mapping is on
2. He is facing the wrong direction.

If there is something I can do to fix some of these it would be appreciated.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

D-9999 wrote:There is FragMOTION. Just turn the model around, apply the texture, done.
I can't figure out how to use it (I JUST NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO ROTATE THE DAMN THING!!!) is there a video tutorial or something so I can learn to use it?
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Uh, I think I have a Bug Report for this mod. I have never got this in the default game, only in this. I started walking in the halls after the Intro, and I found Multiple copy's of rooms next to each-other. If you know "room2closets" (the one where 173 kills the scientist and janitor), I have found that the room may spawn more then 3 times in a single map. Only, there are no items, NPC's, doors, or events. Although, once you activate the actual "room2closets", a Scientist NPC is found face down in all the non-functional "room2closets" rooms. Like I said, I don't know if this is mod exclusive, but I have only found it when I play this mod. The seed I was using (although I was using multiple seeds) was "Dr. Gears". Without the " ". I was using a Windows XP Service Pack 3, the reccomended computer for SCP-CB.