Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD (REMAKE) [Unreleased]

slender1200 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
slender1200 wrote: What was is satan.
Satan has nothing to do with this. We are arguing about what Psychobilly said.

It being an Alpha isn't an excuse for releasing unreleased stuff.
I never released it though.
Know what, I had a long post written that actually makes sense from my other comment which I wrote a bit fast, but then I realized that this argument isn't worth it.

Bye.

-Snipped Image-

EDIT: Wait, so you said you didn't release the mod when you clearly released it some time ago in the "6.1" state?

SyphenTV wrote:Wait, so you said you didn't release the mod when you clearly released it some time ago in the "6.1" state?
I don't want to talk about 6.1 at all anymore, I only want to talk about what I am doing now. So you are very correct that this argument (I didn't really thing it was a "argument", but whatever) is getting nowhere. I also don't want this to be locked like the argument you and whoever the other guy was were fighting over boobs.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Wait, so you said you didn't release the mod when you clearly released it some time ago in the "6.1" state?
I don't want to talk about 6.1 at all anymore, I only want to talk about what I am doing now. So you are very correct that this argument (I didn't really thing it was a "argument", but whatever) is getting nowhere. I also don't want this to be locked like the argument you and whoever the other guy was were fighting over boobs.
Agreed.

Correction: We weren't fighting over boobs like Taco said. We were fighting over if the game had effort.

gg no re.

slender1200 wrote:(Note: Some models are made by I6NIS, so credit to him for making those models)
The remake will probably be released around X-mas time, when UnknownGlaze gets a new computer.

Spoiler
Videos (Old Versions):
Spoiler
[youtube]ix5GyWJcf1U[/youtube]
[youtube]dUdf2f6BbUM[/youtube]
[youtube]8kATfcxNHIU[/youtube]
[youtube]xbPOJLsgegU[/youtube]
[youtube]fNRACUe8-8A[/youtube]

Green = Done
Orange = Almost
RED = Not Done At All
173 - Freddy
106 - Golden Freddy
096 - Foxy
1123 - Murder Weapon
513 - Child
966 - Shadow Freddy's
008 - Nothing is really changed here...
012 - Puppet
035 - Morphed Freddy
049 - Chica
079 - Unknown
178 - The Box
895 - 87 Victim
372 - Voices
205 - Memory
682 - I Don't Know Yet
939 - BB Balloons
860 - SpringTrap
1074 - Fan Art
1048 - Freddy Heads
066 - Respawn
Humans - Security, and Medics
MTF - Guardians

Old Release:
https://www.mediafire.com/?fkisc68kukuu6gd
I like those news, but where are Bonnie and BB?
Why you didn't use some of my ideas? (SCP-035 = SpringTrap, SCP-513 = Music box, SCP-513-1 = The Puppet, SCP-066 = Balloon Boy, SCP-079 = Golden Freddy)
And why did you delete your old ideas? (SCP-860-2 = Mangle, SCP-106 = Bonnie) :?
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:I like those news, but where are Bonnie and BB?
Why you didn't use some of my ideas? (SCP-035 = SpringTrap, SCP-513 = Music box, SCP-513-1 = The Puppet, SCP-066 = Balloon Boy, SCP-079 = Golden Freddy)
And why did you delete your old ideas? (SCP-860-2 = Mangle, SCP-106 = Bonnie) :?
I will find a way to add Bonnie, but I just don't know how yet. And BB is in this.
I did not make 035 SpringTrap because I like him as 860-2 because bunny's usually live in woods (I think). 012 Is the puppet because they are both on strings and use music. 079 as Golden Freddy, yea don't see how that would work. I deleted the mangle idea because I will probably add it as a new room or something. And 106 is now Golden Freddy because I like the way it floats, it spookz meh everytim
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.