Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.3)

Hello guys,
I want to tell you that I need a new menu design for my mod (menu background). My current suggestion is that the menu background should look similar to the one from CS:CZ. The background should have the 3 MTF soldiers in there.

EDIT: OMG, I now just saw that JELlegendz played the mod! I'm really happy about that (I was unable to see it first because I wrote this post in some short time in school where the computers are partly not being able to have the YouTube player correctly installed).

Hello! I would like to say that I am editing your Class D A.I. to add a injury system to them so they are more easier to handle. I may add more stuff. As of now, I have made the Class D get down when it's health is below 50. I'm going to add more hitboxes to certain areas of the model. If you would like me to give you the code when I'm finished, let me know! :D

Checklist:

[Meh]Make Class Ds spawn in certain areas
[ ]Completed the injury system
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

Mr. Guy wrote:Hello! I would like to say that I am editing your Class D A.I. to add a injury system to them so they are more easier to handle. I may add more stuff. As of now, I have made the Class D get down when it's health is below 50. I'm going to add more hitboxes to certain areas of the model. If you would like me to give you the code when I'm finished, let me know! :D

Checklist:

[Meh]Make Class Ds spawn in certain areas
[ ]Completed the injury system
Alright, thanks for help :D
I'm also right now fixing the ClassD AI, so I would then merge your AI with mine to fix some things.
BTW: Do you make the HitBoxes by animation (so that the HitBoxes will move to the certain position where the bones are)?

EDIT: If you want you can always contact me about your status for the ClassD AI over PM :wink:.

PXLSHN wrote:[quote="Mr. Guy"}BTW: Do you make the HitBoxes by animation (so that the HitBoxes will move to the certain position where the bones are)?
No, not as I am aware of. And it would not be needed anyways since the animation does not have any special things like rolling on the floor.
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================