Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

For everyone getting bugs with 0.1.1 update, I just recommend downloading 0.1.0 and wait for 0.2.0.

Hey, guys! So, I've not posted in a very long time detailing all of the things I've done with the Coop addition to the mod. I've been facing an error which doesn't allow a server to be created, but I fixed it, and then another error is created. It's a big headache but I'm going to try to fix everything that I can. I also might make another Coop mod seperate, after I finish it. So you and a friend can play as Class-Ds.
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

Mr. Guy wrote:For everyone getting bugs with 0.1.1 update, I just recommend downloading 0.1.0 and wait for 0.2.0.

Hey, guys! So, I've not posted in a very long time detailing all of the things I've done with the Coop addition to the mod. I've been facing an error which doesn't allow a server to be created, but I fixed it, and then another error is created. It's a big headache but I'm going to try to fix everything that I can. I also might make another Coop mod seperate, after I finish it. So you and a friend can play as Class-Ds.
Well, it's going to be long until 0.2.0, considering 1.3 for the main game is coming anytime soon.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
Mr. Guy wrote:For everyone getting bugs with 0.1.1 update, I just recommend downloading 0.1.0 and wait for 0.2.0.

Well, it's going to be long until 0.2.0, considering 1.3 for the main game is coming anytime soon.
Reglias told me that they are trying to get it out in a month, maybe this month but I don't know. Expect major features, really major.
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================