Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

Rey AYYanami wrote:This seems like a great mod. Only one problem happeed with me. A MAV. Not to sound like some dimwit who needs babysitting on every single step of fixing an issue but how do I fix issues like that? I just hope it doesn't end up like that messup with my :REDACTED:'s computer.
Well, I can't say directly to you how a MAV gets fixed. MAVs appear in this mod pretty much everywhere (the version is too unstable).
But there is a "How to fix bugs/lags in this mod" tab on the first post. Maybe it has some things to fix your issue :wink:

Will you ever update the mod for 1.3?, or add any new features?. (P.S If you are try and fix :035: , He refers to you as a Class D, I dont mind if the voice is different.
Maybe a different scientist like Dr. Robinson or something put it on, giving you a reason to change the voice. :) ) (P.S.S I'm a huge fan of this mod, cant wait for (If you are making) The next update!
Last edited by D 9431 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They have freedom. I do not. I trapped. Silenced. Rock. Prisoner. I do thing about it.
I live for crunch. Life has no meaning. Do nothing but walk and scrape. They come for clean. "Cleaning" means crunch. Crunch means purpose. Crunch means life. Crunch means choice. Crunch means freedom.

D 9431 wrote:Will you ever update the mod for 1.3?, or add any new features?. (P.S If you are try and fix :035: , He refers to you as a Class D, I dont mind if the voice is different.
Maybe a different scientist like Dr. Robinson or something put it on, giving you a reason to change the voice. :) ) (P.S.S I'm a huge fan of this mod, cant wait for (If you are making) The next update!
We are right now supporting original game and makeing 1.3.1, but after all patches we will go to NTF mod :wink:

Vane Brain wrote:
D 9431 wrote:Will you ever update the mod for 1.3?, or add any new features?. (P.S If you are try and fix :035: , He refers to you as a Class D, I dont mind if the voice is different.
We are right now supporting original game and makeing 1.3.1, but after all patches we will go to NTF mod :wink:
Seriously cant wait xD, I just want to play this game without crashing, slightly faster path finding NTF units, and 1.3 compatibility. :)
They have freedom. I do not. I trapped. Silenced. Rock. Prisoner. I do thing about it.
I live for crunch. Life has no meaning. Do nothing but walk and scrape. They come for clean. "Cleaning" means crunch. Crunch means purpose. Crunch means life. Crunch means choice. Crunch means freedom.

D 9431 wrote: Seriously cant wait xD, I just want to play this game without crashing, slightly faster path finding NTF units, and 1.3 compatibility. :)
Actually, one of the first things I try to do as soon as I continue working on this mod is to convert all the stuff to the newest SCP:CB version and then add everything in slowly afterwards and also trying to fix most performance issues and whatnot that might encounter in the mod.

PXLSHN wrote:
D 9431 wrote: Seriously cant wait xD, I just want to play this game without crashing, slightly faster path finding NTF units, and 1.3 compatibility. :)
Actually, one of the first things I try to do as soon as I continue working on this mod is to convert all the stuff to the newest SCP:CB version and then add everything in slowly afterwards and also trying to fix most performance issues and whatnot that might encounter in the mod.
I'm actually pretty excited for the new SCP's in 0.2.0
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them