Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

ItsAndr wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
ItsAndr wrote:I've had this problem for a while now and I wonder if you knew anything about this.
"The following DLLs were not found in the game directory: FastExt.dll FastText.dll and winfix.dll"
How do I fix this?
Did you installed SCP CB v1.2.4 and NTF mod v0.1?
I have 1.3 installed and it has happened before long ago
I know this is unrelated but I'm dying after seeing your profile Picture. 65 WAT
They have freedom. I do not. I trapped. Silenced. Rock. Prisoner. I do thing about it.
I live for crunch. Life has no meaning. Do nothing but walk and scrape. They come for clean. "Cleaning" means crunch. Crunch means purpose. Crunch means life. Crunch means choice. Crunch means freedom.

PXLSHN wrote:
Catnipbuddy wrote:I feel like this mods only gonna be usable by people with really beefy PC's.
Well, we try our best to make the game running faster (it's already partially done by the SZL feature, but it needs more optimization). After converting the stuff to the newest SCP:CB version, I will directly begin to make those things (like SZL) way more stable.
Yes, but even then, the game itself is already having trouble running smoothly on my PC, and there are lots of limiting factors with the engine.

I hope that we can somehow solve this issue, most ports have been canceled, which is a large shame to see.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

Catnipbuddy wrote: Yes, but even then, the game itself is already having trouble running smoothly on my PC, and there are lots of limiting factors with the engine.

I hope that we can somehow solve this issue, most ports have been canceled, which is a large shame to see.
Yeah, true. It's really sad to see that amount of cancelled ports (even if they had so much potential, like the Irrlicht Port).
Well, version 0.2.0 will still be on Blitz3D (but I still try my best to make this mod running as smoothly as possible).

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:Yeah, true. It's really sad to see that amount of cancelled ports (even if they had so much potential, like the Irrlicht Port).
Well, version 0.2.0 will still be on Blitz3D (but I still try my best to make this mod running as smoothly as possible).
I take it that the NTF mod will be re-compiled in the newer Blitz3D, like Containment Breach 1.3.1.
Yep, it will actually use the newest SCP:CB version then.

PXLSHN wrote: Yeah, true. It's really sad to see that amount of cancelled ports (even if they had so much potential, like the Irrlicht Port).
The thing is, that you will most likely need to switch to a port, development will eventually have to halt for this, I'm sure of it, no one wants to play a game at 10 FPS the whole time.

For now, I'm sure you'll be able to keep it running smoothly, but again.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

Re: [1.3.X] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

PXLSHN wrote:Alright, I just wanted to give a little announcement: I'm now continuing the NTF mod again (as what the title already says). I already ported the mod to SCP:CB 1.3.1 (but I'm not sure if it will be the newest version when this mod comes out).
BTW: I will probably post some screenshots of the progress so far soon (altough some stuff still needs to be remade (like the SZL feature)).
Sounds good, can't wait to see the new SCP's
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them