Re: [1.3.X] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

Any chance somebody could upload the Patch for this mod on either google drive or mega or something?
I tried to download the patch from ModDB but my downloading window said it was unsafe and blocked it from downloading for some reason. And I'm sure I probably need the patch in order for the game to let me play it.
Right now the patch is just on ModDB, and my computer won't let it download from there.

Well, mine is windows 7 or 8 I think. I use internet explorer to go online.

EDIT: Never mind. I got it to work.
EDIT 2: Okay, seems I'm having a new problem. Before I added the patch, the mod at least once let itself launch and went to the main menu but crashed right away. Then after that it asked me replace/add certain "missing" files like the FastEXT.dll and the FastText.dll and the Winfix.dll, and when I did that it went to launch and I turned off the launcher and it didn't even get to the menu before it crashed and said it was missing a file called "User lib" which when I checked, there was no such thing in any of the game folders.

And now, I finally put the patch together with it and all I get is an instant MAV as the launch window shows up. What the heck? :? :doubt:
And in case you wondering, yes, I'm trying to use it with v1.2.2 (plus the patch for said version) of the main game as well.

Blue Mist 860 wrote:Any chance somebody could upload the Patch for this mod on either google drive or mega or something?
I tried to download the patch from ModDB but my downloading window said it was unsafe and blocked it from downloading for some reason. And I'm sure I probably need the patch in order for the game to let me play it.
Right now the patch is just on ModDB, and my computer won't let it download from there.
window 10 safe thing sucks use google chorm
skylorosxp the great and powerful youtube playing since 1.2.3

SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:hey creator of Nine tailed fox, can you add in this SCP into the mod?

SCP-999
Object Class: Safe
Nickname: the ticket monster
In the Light Containment Zone, there be a containment where SCP-999 spawns in, it is a cute slimy orange monster with eyes and a mouth, it also can change sizes as the page of it says. SCP-999 can spawn in the HCZ and EZ like an event, it can't die, cause it is a slime, it is not dangerous, it can heal the player, SCP-999 can also carry some items. SCP-999 will make cute sounds, and sleep. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=scp ... ajaxhist=0 this is the image of it. the SCP http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-999
No offense, but there is a reason why 999 was not added into the game. It doesnt really fit well with the "horror" theme
If all else fails, feed it to SCP-682

-Dr King

Blue Mist 860 wrote:Well, mine is windows 7 or 8 I think. I use internet explorer to go online.

EDIT: Never mind. I got it to work.
EDIT 2: Okay, seems I'm having a new problem. Before I added the patch, the mod at least once let itself launch and went to the main menu but crashed right away. Then after that it asked me replace/add certain "missing" files like the FastEXT.dll and the FastText.dll and the Winfix.dll, and when I did that it went to launch and I turned off the launcher and it didn't even get to the menu before it crashed and said it was missing a file called "User lib" which when I checked, there was no such thing in any of the game folders.

And now, I finally put the patch together with it and all I get is an instant MAV as the launch window shows up. What the heck? :? :doubt:
And in case you wondering, yes, I'm trying to use it with v1.2.2 (plus the patch for said version) of the main game as well.
We told you: wait for 0.2!