Re: [1.3.X] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote:(this is not a suggestion) do you think SCP-250 could be a really hard scp to include into the game, you know with the bones and stuff
I'm not sure, it depends on if we get a good modeller for it.
well i had an idea that you could do an actual allosaurus model and put a bone textures on it to make it easier
That sounds good, there are many hungay and great Allosaurus models you could use if you asked permission for them, or you could make your own, never the less SCP-250 is a great SCP for the mod (and one of my favourite SCPs) imagine you are roaming around, you hear a ghostly growl, you open a door an BAM a dinosaur is chasing you. you could also do a Monolophosaurus instead if you wanted to match the SCP image. (in short, it seems quite easy to make, the real problems are the sounds and what kind of music is gonna play when this thing decides to bite your head off)
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

Catnipbuddy wrote:What kind of voice actor are you looking for?
Like, age, accent, etc.

Cause I may be able to help out there.
Well, it's hard to tell. Actually, the accent isn't important, and the age should sound like 30 or older (for most of the voice stuff). It also depends on what character has to be voice acted (some characters are supposed to be younger than 30 for example).
If you're interested, just PM me and also send a voice line sample with your voice.

PXLSHN wrote:
Catnipbuddy wrote:What kind of voice actor are you looking for?
Like, age, accent, etc.

Cause I may be able to help out there.
Well, it's hard to tell. Actually, the accent isn't important, and the age should sound like 30 or older (for most of the voice stuff). It also depends on what character has to be voice acted (some characters are supposed to be younger than 30 for example).
Well what characters do you need voiced? I myself don't qualify for the older people, however my older brother is interested in voice acting and visits pretty often.

I'm certain that hes also got a good microphone himself.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

Catnipbuddy wrote: Well what characters do you need voiced? I myself don't qualify for the older people, however my older brother is interested in voice acting and visits pretty often.

Well, to answer that: I don't really know. Right now, the amount of characters are very open, as we will decide how many new characters and what characters will be implemented when we're doing new stuff for the mod and right now, the highest priority is to get SCP:CB 1.3.2 finished.
But about that voice example: You and your brother can still send me them. I can then decide for what character(s) the voices would fit the best :wink:

Dr King wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:[youtube]0RdYW7GHgso[/youtube]
Wow. The 1st soundtrack is very...unsettling, almost as if the thing is about to catch you. Second just sounds epic and makes me think of 079-2 and 682 fighting.
you mean 076-2?, also i think the first one suits a scene with the SCP not noticing the player, and the second one for when they notice the player and chase them.

PXLSHN wrote:Haha, I already see the speculations :D
Well, I won't say anything about that, so you can still speculate, but it will probably be at least a bit different than some people would think :wink:
Now this is getting super spooky, mysterious and catchy at once. i can't bare the hype from the tracks. im gonna explode into SCP-2558-J! (this hype is getting intense, i think i have more hype for this SCP than for 1.3.2.)

PXLSHN wrote:
Catnipbuddy wrote: Well what characters do you need voiced? I myself don't qualify for the older people, however my older brother is interested in voice acting and visits pretty often.

Well, to answer that: I don't really know. Right now, the amount of characters are very open, as we will decide how many new characters and what characters will be implemented when we're doing new stuff for the mod and right now, the highest priority is to get SCP:CB 1.3.2 finished.
But about that voice example: You and your brother can still send me them. I can then decide for what character(s) the voices would fit the best :wink:
Think you could give us a script or somethin?

My brothers gonna be in Colorado for some convention.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.