Re: [1.1.5] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.2) (Download)

Vane Brain wrote:Really? But.. these rooms are useless... although triple corridor can be a little confusing.
In one of them may spawned dead guard.
Spoiler
1: How the heck is blood THAT FAR AWAY from the guard, and at a TILTED ANGLE? xD

2: I always wanted to ask (for 1.3.3, or 1.3.4, dunno cuz I have only been played NTF mod for the times being,) is the dead guard a STATE, NPC, or PROP?
I always wanna spawn a dead guard and not a living one in an area cuz then it makes more sense!
Also I know the blood's a decal, so dead guards will be complicated in a normal playthrough.

To the mod creator:
Make the player and MTF react to a dead person (Guard, MTF, Scientist, Zombie[?], C.I.[?]) or a dead SCP? (Zombie also but they are basically rabid humans with giant wounds in their bodies[?], whatever other SCP can die in the game)

And yet another thing, there's rooms in the 1.3.3. map creator with events that are the same as their room name. (Example: room4 event: "room4" but nothing happens for me, or this gateway room, nothing happens.) Please explain.
ASRIEL DRREEMUR

SCPGamer627 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:Really? But.. these rooms are useless... although triple corridor can be a little confusing.
Spoiler
1: How the heck is blood THAT FAR AWAY from the guard, and at a TILTED ANGLE? xD

2: I always wanted to ask (for 1.3.3, or 1.3.4, dunno cuz I have only been played NTF mod for the times being,) is the dead guard a STATE, NPC, or PROP?
I always wanna spawn a dead guard and not a living one in an area cuz then it makes more sense!
Also I know the blood's a decal, so dead guards will be complicated in a normal playthrough.

To the mod creator:
Make the player and MTF react to a dead person (Guard, MTF, Scientist, Zombie[?], C.I.[?]) or a dead SCP? (Zombie also but they are basically rabid humans with giant wounds in their bodies[?], whatever other SCP can die in the game)

And yet another thing, there's rooms in the 1.3.3. map creator with events that are the same as their room name. (Example: room4 event: "room4" but nothing happens for me, or this gateway room, nothing happens.) Please explain.
I have an answer as to why the blood is very far away from the guard. He was obviously drinking cool-aid, and then he got killed and his cool-aid spilled all over the glass.
If all else fails, feed it to SCP-682

-Dr King

Dr King wrote:
SCPGamer627 wrote:
Spoiler

To the mod creator:

I have an answer as to why the blood is very far away from the guard. He was obviously drinking cool-aid, and then he got killed and his cool-aid spilled all over the glass.
Confirmed negative.
We, uh...don't HAVE cool-aid in Site 19....
And nobody has used SCP-294 without permission.
No way could this be an answer.
ASRIEL DRREEMUR

SCPGamer627 wrote:
Dr King wrote:
SCPGamer627 wrote:

To the mod creator:

Confirmed negative.
We, uh...don't HAVE cool-aid in Site 19....
And nobody has used SCP-294 without permission.
No way could this be an answer.
Wait, you don't?! Then someone must've been stockpiling it...*Looking at you, Bright*
If all else fails, feed it to SCP-682

-Dr King