Re: [1.2.4] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

iCuber52 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:37 pm
I did all you guys said but it still says MEMORY ACESS VIOLATION and I don't know what to do
(Im on Mac but scp games work) this is a screenshot of what it says
file:///Users/giuliopinasco/Desktop/Schermata%202019-03-05%20alle%2018.31.19.png
copy and paste it on your internet browser like safari or chrome
may you guys tell me what to do?
Thanks
I tried viewing it in my browser but it didn't worked, seems to be you tried to upload a hyperlink from an image that is stored locally on your PC.
So currently I can only say that there are multiple reasons, altough what can be the biggest cause is the intro video if you haven't disabled it.
The problem is that even if SCP:CB works for you on a Mac (but would only be possible through emulators or such), then the ntf mod 0.1.1 is still promted to crash due to it's heavy bugs and large use of CPU and RAM. Even Windows PCs have trouble with this mod.
The best advice I could actually give you so far is to wait for the 0.2.0 version, even if it would still take some time until it will come out, but playing the 0.1.1 isn't really something good, as it is mostly just buggy, unfinished and prone to crash.

Re: [1.2.4] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

Hi Developers! I very like this mod and I think this mod is the best mod for SCP: Containment Breach! (Really, thats very nice). And for this version I waited so many times and if you can (Third Subvision Studio) please send me alpha version of mod! I hope you can because I very want new version.
Thank you!

This message you can foind on ModDB but i just want to get alpha version

Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Line

NerdCuddles wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 pm
Vane Brain wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:41 pm
We have add I new gameplay elements for the mod (hmm... I think I saw this somewhere...)
Spoiler
joke
this was posted 4 years ago, Please update the mod it looks fun but i cant get it to work without crashing frequently and i cant load saves because the guns stop working
Oof.. it's been a while since I've been here last time

We still working on the mod! Here we post showcase videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCemcgg ... OfVlJL0Knw

Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Line

Vane Brain wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:50 pm
NerdCuddles wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 pm
Vane Brain wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:41 pm
We have add I new gameplay elements for the mod (hmm... I think I saw this somewhere...)
Spoiler
joke
this was posted 4 years ago, Please update the mod it looks fun but i cant get it to work without crashing frequently and i cant load saves because the guns stop working
Oof.. it's been a while since I've been here last time

We still working on the mod! Here we post showcase videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCemcgg ... OfVlJL0Knw
Any progress on updating the mod or the game since a year? (Least do an update thing half a year to tell us it's still happening so we know it's still on going.)

To the devs of SCP NTF MOD

To be honest, the mod seems really good but is pretty much ruined by the vanilla game when everyone calls you a "CLASS-DISPOSABLE". There isn't much of a problem with that part but you don't really have many options as an MTF as normal when they say that and you aren't given options. I was sad when SCP-035 called me a "Class-D" and I would be disposed of by MTF and how I'm unable to contain him properly by terminating him and returning the mask to its cell or just leaving him there. I mean, there is a Roblox game that somehow has better scripting (probably since multiplayer is the only option for the game) but it creates a new fresh map allowing you to follow MTF protocol and such and giving the player ways to unlock weapons, a SCP-682 fight and much more. Personally I think this mod is better but still, it just doesn't work or play as I thought it would and therefore makes it sort of bad. Hopefully, 2.0 comes out way better and gives more options and etc... this mod has been out for a few years or so but feels like you don't care about it that much. I'd prefer some stuff to be removed then it being buggy and ruining the game but that's just my opinion.

No offense but the game isn't what I expected but I still enjoy it and wish you luck as the future updates come out.

Sincerely:
TheScarletKing001