Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

TheJoyn wrote:Okay so I have encountered a very big bug in this mod:
So after like 5 minutes of playing, all the textures begin to flicker and then eventually all disappear leaving a completely black world. There's no error message and it only occurs with this mod. Can someone please help me as I've messed around with all the settings and it still occurs.
First off all, I need to know if you have Windows 8 or higher. Then I have to say that there are still some several framerate issues in this mod, which I try to fix.

Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (Room3ct)

Vane Brain wrote:I recently started to improve the new tunnels (room3ct). Here is one of the results. Thanks to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3498 for ideas (and thanks to Skin_ for the textures)
Spoiler
v0.0.1-0.1.1
Improved tunnels (v0.2)
Looks great, better than the current tunnels.
But what purpose would the construction tunnels serve if I can ask?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:I recently started to improve the new tunnels (room3ct). Here is one of the results. Thanks to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3498 for ideas (and thanks to Skin_ for the textures)
Spoiler
v0.0.1-0.1.1
Improved tunnels (v0.2)
In these tunnels you will find one (or more) useful item(s)... which can open the door with red light

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Spoiler
v0.0.1-0.1.1
Improved tunnels (v0.2)
In these tunnels you will find one (or more) useful item(s)... which can open the door with red light
What I meant is why the Foundation would make construction tunnels

AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Looks great, better than the current tunnels.
The answer is the same as with maintenance tunnels...
+ construction tunnels can be a part of maintenance tunnels

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: In these tunnels you will find one (or more) useful item(s)... which can open the door with red light
The answer is the same as with maintenance tunnels...
+ construction tunnels can be a part of maintenance tunnels
Ah ok, thanks for explaining

I'm still wondering if you are still doing coop or not. It might be possible since Blitz3D already has support for multiplayer. But it might turn out the same way as the old SCP: Containment Breach Multiplayer mod. All of what one of the creators said what, "The game was so unorganized, and timestamps were a pain in the ass to deal with."
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

Mr. Guy wrote:I'm still wondering if you are still doing coop or not. It might be possible since Blitz3D already has support for multiplayer. But it might turn out the same way as the old SCP: Containment Breach Multiplayer mod. All of what one of the creators said what, "The game was so unorganized, and timestamps were a pain in the ass to deal with."
It is planned, but for the far future as I already told. As soon as I'm not saying anything else about it, it keeps to be planned.

So guys, I just wanted to inform you of something:
I will try to release a video about the update progress soon (not showing everything, just a little bit). It will pretty much being the focus that I pretty much talk about the mod itself and how it actually was created.

But for now: Even if I already plan to add some new SCPs, I'm free for suggestions (don't need to be SCP suggestions, can also be suggestions for other things like rooms, mechanics, etc...). If somebody has an idea, please let me know :D .