Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

PXLSHN wrote:
Zackonark wrote:How exactly will you utilize 409?
It will pretty much work how it does in the BoH mod (but I'm not 100% sure about it right now).
You should have SCP-005 or some other op item in 409's containment chamber, like some moron went in and touched 409. Also, have the chamber door shut on the player if the romote door control isn't off to make it even harder to get said item.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Zackonark wrote:You should have SCP-005 or some other op item in 409's containment chamber, like some moron went in and touched 409. Also, have the chamber door shut on the player if the romote door control isn't off to make it even harder to get said item.
Actually I didn't planned to add SCP-005 at all (even if it's a good idea to first have to shut down the remote door control system). The reason for that is that it is simply too OP and it would make the Crowbar useless in the future version (yes, I plan that the crowbar can break open doors, so the crowbar won't be the standard melee weapon anymore).
BTW: I will not implement SCP-409. I plan to place another SCP instead of SCP-409 (which I'm not revealing right now).

PXLSHN wrote:
Zackonark wrote:You should have SCP-005 or some other op item in 409's containment chamber, like some moron went in and touched 409. Also, have the chamber door shut on the player if the romote door control isn't off to make it even harder to get said item.
Actually I didn't planned to add SCP-005 at all (even if it's a good idea to first have to shut down the remote door control system). The reason for that is that it is simply too OP and it would make the Crowbar useless in the future version (yes, I plan that the crowbar can break open doors, so the crowbar won't be the standard melee weapon anymore).
BTW: I will not implement SCP-409. I plan to place another SCP instead of SCP-409 (which I'm not revealing right now).
Why not if I can ask?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

PXLSHN wrote:
AveryLP wrote:Not implementing SCP-409
The reason for that is that it is simply in the Box of Horrors mod and I already have plans for implementing other SCPs than SCP-409.
In my opinion, I think it should be eventually implemented if the BoH mod remains dead as it is right now.(I am just saying my opinion here)
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:In my opinion, I think it should be eventually implemented if the BoH mod remains dead as it is right now.(I am just saying my opinion here)
Yeah, I know. I recently talked with Innocent Sam and he said that it would be better that if I should implement another SCP than SCP-409 in my mod.
BTW: He said that the BoH mod might getting updated sometime later (I also asked him that).

Zackonark wrote:What does it matter if it's in BoH? This is your mod, implement what you want to implement.
I know that I'm allowed to use SCP-409 in my mod. But Innocent Sam convinced me to not implement SCP-409 and instead focusing on the implementation of other SCPs. And myself I have to say that SCP-409 wouldn't be that much worth to implement it. I have many other SCPs I wanted to implement first and I already have SCP-409 replaced with another SCP in my mod.