Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I am quite looking forward to 0.2.0.
I am am especially excited for new SCP additions (If any) and new rooms.
I hope we will release it in this year :)
Well, you guys will have time when 1.3 is out.
But, I suggest waiting for some days or weeks after 1.3 release, so new bugs in 1.3 can be fixed in small updates shortly afterwards.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I am quite looking forward to 0.2.0.
I am am especially excited for new SCP additions (If any) and new rooms.
I hope we will release it in this year :)
Well, you guys will have time when 1.3 is out.
But, I suggest waiting for some days or weeks after 1.3 release, so new bugs in 1.3 can be fixed in small updates shortly afterwards.
I think on next month (aka June) we will have a lot of progress with 1.3.

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I made two documents for this mod, one for SCP-198, the other for SCP-127 (Which I guess gets added since it's locker can be found in the armory)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Well... they looks a bit strange. It needs to be edited more a bit... and we have all documents for scp's that we need
I am not very good with making them look better.
I'll admit, I use MS Paint to make them (I use GIMP to make the pictures black and white)

AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I made two documents for this mod, one for SCP-198, the other for SCP-127 (Which I guess gets added since it's locker can be found in the armory)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Well... they looks a bit strange. It needs to be edited more a bit... and we have all documents for scp's that we need
I'll admit, I use MS Paint to make them (I use GIMP to make the pictures black and white)
Oh... well.. Paint is not good fot that :D

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Well... they looks a bit strange. It needs to be edited more a bit... and we have all documents for scp's that we need
Oh... well.. Paint is not good fot that :D
I am not very skilled with GIMP (I do know how to make pictures black and white)(And paint.net doesn't want to work for me)

AveryLP wrote: I'll admit, I use MS Paint to make them (I use GIMP to make the pictures black and white)
The developers of SCP containment breach use photoshop. Using a program that's commonly used as a joke might not be the best idea.
I would at least suggest GIMP for actually making the documents.

And use this instead of whatever you're using...
http://scpcbgame.com/documentpng.png
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

ISSUES

•Upon loading a game, I'm stuck with just the hands. and I'm unable to cycle through my weapons, as the Q key stops working.
•MAV after EVERY death, requiring me to exit out before loading
•Sometimes the Class D's become immune to bullets, acting like walls
•The SCP sounds don't load
•A whole bunch of missing textures
•MAV in Heavy Containment Zone
Version: 0.1.1
Last edited by AgentParadox on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:ISSUE

Upon loading a game, I'm stuck with just the hands. and I'm unable to cycle through my weapons, as the Q key stops working.

Version: 0.1.1
Wait, what do you mean with hands? Like being holstered?
Well, this is an issue I already fixed for version 0.2.0 (because I also changed the weapon selection mechanics and I fixed some things with the saving). The problem is because of the save files to get broken by loading them (everything loads fine, except the weapon system, which gets completely destroyed after loading a game).