Re: SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (WIP)

ShadOfSwad DeSmuME wrote:Now THIS is something I can look forward to! Dunno if this is mod is dead or not, but I really hope you release some form of playable Alpha soon! I have been looking for a mod just like this, and you sir, have fulfilled my wish! I thank you greatly, and hope everything goes well with production! :D
Thanks, this mod isn't dead, I'm currently need to port the mod from 1.0.6 to 1.1.5 and after that I will try to get the guns better working. I will try to make an Alpha/PreAlpha as soon as possible.

Sorry for double post, but I got a little model update:
Warning: Many images!
Spoiler
Guard model (you need to look at the helmet)
MTF Model (you need to look at the gasmask)
MTF Player View Model (seen if the player looks down)
Guard Model with Night-Vision-Goggles
Human Bone (Gib)
Human Colon (Gib)
Human Eye (Gib)
Human Gut (Gib)
Human Heart (Gib)
Human Kidney (Gib)
Human Skull (Gib), from back
About the Gibs: They are taken from Half-Life 1 (I'm currently using them as placeholders). I have more gib models, but these are some kind of variants from the others (like 3 different types of the "human flesh" gib).
About other progress: I'm currently in need of converting the whole source code from the mod to the 1.1.5.

EDIT:
I forgot to put some images about some ClassD/Scientist Textures:
Spoiler
Class-D Body Texture
Scientist Body Texture
Security Chief Franklin Texture
BTW: I don't know how these textures look if you put them on the model (I just made them, not tested them). I'm also not knowing if I should use them as a placeholder or already as some kind of final product.

PXLSHN, i dont know who you are, but i love already you <3

I dream since SCP exist that there is an SCP "inverted" where you are an commando (like an Nine Tailed Fox) who comes inside the facility to recontain or save people (like HL Opposing Force) or just same goes out of the facility (like HL Blue Shift) during the containment breach

For exemple, same if the weapon can be sometimes useless against SCP, to have weapon and know that you are a MTF is just so exciting :D
And to kill Class-D or zombies from the "SCP Doctor", it can be usefull :D
There are a lot of possibilities :D

So, PXLSHN, know in my message an real salute and when i see that you did already im just completely :OOOOOOOOOO

Do your best, i will wait this mod impatiently :D

Alphive

Alphive wrote:PXLSHN, i dont know who you are, but i love already you <3

I dream since SCP exist that there is an SCP "inverted" where you are an commando (like an Nine Tailed Fox) who comes inside the facility to recontain or save people (like HL Opposing Force) or just same goes out of the facility (like HL Blue Shift) during the containment breach

For exemple, same if the weapon can be sometimes useless against SCP, to have weapon and know that you are a MTF is just so exciting :D
And to kill Class-D or zombies from the "SCP Doctor", it can be usefull :D
There are a lot of possibilities :D

So, PXLSHN, know in my message an real salute and when i see that you did already im just completely :OOOOOOOOOO

Do your best, i will wait this mod impatiently :D

Alphive
Thanks, I'm trying to convert everything into 1.0.5 (I already ported something over and currently it seemed to work). If it's getting fast in development I'm able to make another video and if everything goes much faster than I'm currently think, then it could be a possibility to release it.
BTW: You still need a bit for the release because next week I'm going to holiday for a week. But after that and currently now I try my best to get as much work as possible on that.

Do your best bro ;)

Never give up !! :D and know too that there is a lot of person who will be interestest

I have just to see my friends for exemple who likes SCP, it can be in IRL or IVL, they want an SCP where you are an MTF or an NTF so xD i imagine that it can be a real succes :)

And you can do a lot of things to improve the mod or same make another where you take he role of a MTF

For exemple there is :
-SCP Containment Breach (already done) : you are the class D
-SCP Nine Tailed Fox (by you) : you are one of the Nine Tailed Fox who comes iside the facility
-SCP Mobile Task Force (by you) : you are one of the MTF already in the facility and you must go out

And same others kinds can exist but anyways when i see that you can do ... :O its just very possible

And for exemple create MTF mod after can be easier like its close to the original SCP game :)

Bref, do your best bro i wait this mod with an big impatience :D