Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.3)

So guys, now I'm posting something here (I'm right now busy with school and stuff). I already fixed a major lag by removing SCP-457's room. I think I will redo some of the new rooms and I will maybe temporarely remove some Vanilla SCP:CB rooms with too much details.
But also remember this: FPS shooter are in need of a higher CPU because of the things like the details in the gun models. So, if you already have in SCP:CB only a FPS count of like 30 or less, it would mean that the mod would probably be too much. Maybe I will do new system requirements for the mod (which having a little chance to be a bit different than the ones SCP:CB would have):

BTW guys: As soon as the 0.1.0 mod is released, I will not upload it to Mega anymore (only on ModDB and IndieDB). Maybe Vane Brain would also make a link for Google Drive or such.
BTW 2: If you like my mod I would like to receive some ratings on the ModDB/IndieDB page (it isn't required, but it would help me out in order to know better how much you guys are liking this mod).

Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.3)

So, now after I was busy with other stuff like school, I have to say something:
I'm in need of a modeller for SCP-239,SCP-109 and SCP-198 (we already have a model for this SCP, but it's just a placeholder).

I'm also in need of some voice actors for the following Characters (mostly for Intro):
  • The guard in the intro helicopter
  • Some other NPCs in the intro
I think that after some time, I will also need some other things to be helped with. I will try to work on the mod as much as I can.
BTW: I'm still trying to get some of the lags under control.