Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

MagicalSpacePotato wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
MagicalSpacePotato wrote:Windows 10 effectively broke my microphone, but i do have a friend who fits those requirements, and is even already doing voice lines for my mod. Thing is, i'd rather you tell me exactly what you want out of the voice.
The voice actor (in this case your friend) should be able to make the lines like how they are in the mod right now (so sometimes a bit more calm), but a bit more aggresive then it comes to for example spotting a ClassD.

Zackonark wrote:I meat all these requirements, and I would do it, but I don't know if my voice exactly fits.
If you would be able to make voice lines like how undead003 did them (so sometimes a bit more aggresively when it comes to for example spot a ClassD) then it would fit.

BTW (@All): If we will like get too many people for this voice acting stuff, then I can also already think for other voice acting roles for you guys.
Would you mind giving a list of the lines that need to be recorded so everyone can have a go?
I can't do it right now, we still need to think about every voice line for the player, but I can give a list of some lines already (it would still be unfinished).

Since the Box of Horrors mod appears to be dead(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), I suggest that some of the remaining in-mod SCP's and rooms(Like the medibay, SCP-009, SCP-409) that are not part of the vanilla game could be integrated into this mod.
I am well aware that you would have to talk to the developers of BoH about it to even make such an idea realistic, I am just making this suggestion because I think that some of BoH's content does not deserve to fall into nothingness.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:Since the Box of Horrors mod appears to be dead(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), I suggest that some of the remaining in-mod SCP's and rooms(Like the medibay, SCP-009, SCP-409) that are not part of the vanilla game could be integrated into this mod.
I am well aware that you would have to talk to the developers of BoH about it to even make such an idea realistic, I am just making this suggestion because I think that some of BoH's content does not deserve to fall into nothingness.
This is actually a very good idea. I plan to at least add one SCP from the Box of Horrors (SCP-409) to be implemented into the mod, however, I will first ask the developers of the BoH before I will say that I will use this content for sure.

PXLSHN wrote:
AveryLP wrote:Since the Box of Horrors mod appears to be dead(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), I suggest that some of the remaining in-mod SCP's and rooms(Like the medibay, SCP-009, SCP-409) that are not part of the vanilla game could be integrated into this mod.
This is actually a very good idea. I plan to at least add one SCP from the Box of Horrors (SCP-409) to be implemented into the mod, however, I will first ask the developers of the BoH before I will say that I will use this content for sure.
SCP-409?
That sounds good...
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

So, I have another important information:
You guys are already know the very annoying bugs in the 0.1.1 version right? I have made a webpage which is listing all of the bugs you guys have encountered (if I still forgot some bugs/if you have some bugs which havn't been encountered, then please let me know and I will update this list). The link to it can be found on the first post. It is also a list for me so I can always look at it and take a look for bugs I still have to fix/bugs I already had fixed (I will also display if the bugs had been fixed by me and they will then being fixed for 0.2.0).

EDIT: The list can be found on the first post under "Known Bugs".