Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.3)

AveryLP wrote:I've had a bug stating that janitor2.ogg was not found while I was in the new checkpoint room.

Also, some textures are bugged(Like the computers in the new server room and the coffee mug in the Entrance zone office.)
About computers in the server we know. Strange, but when I checked, everything was normal... Soon we will release a new version (0.0.3b or 0.0.4) which fixes some bugs and returns room3ct :)
About "janitor2.ogg was not found", then it is because sometimes next to this new checkpoint room (gateway) there is a event with a janitor and with 106
Last edited by Vane Brain on Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I've had a bug stating that janitor2.ogg was not found while I was in the new checkpoint room.

Also, some textures are bugged(Like the computers in the new server room and the coffee mug in the Entrance zone office.)
About computers in the server we know. Strange, but when I checked, everything was normal... Soon we will release a new version (0.0.3b or 0.0.4) which fixes some bugs and returns room3ct :)
About "janitor2.ogg was not found", then it is because sometimes next to this new checkpoint room (gateway) there is a event with a janitor and with 106
That sounds great, the new version is good nonetheless.(I actually hope that 457 makes it into the main game, 457's in-game area reminds me of 049's one a bit)
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

I have another suggestion, what about a MTF and a Class-D mode.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, here is a example

Class-D mode: Vanilla game, but with the new rooms

MTF mode: This mod as it currently is obviously

My second suggestion is for a new intro for the MTF:

What about an intro where you are being transported to Gate A by a helicopter and then you enter the facility via Gate A and after that, you would start at the underground Gate A entrance?

AveryLP wrote:I have another suggestion, what about a MTF and a Class-D mode.

What about an intro where you are being transported to Gate A by a helicopter and then you enter the facility via Gate A and after that, you would start at the underground Gate A entrance?
Great suggestions, I thought on adding a ClassD mode too, but if I would do, then only for the later versions.
About the intro: That will be added in the "Big Update" I'm planning (the update after the 0.0.3b/0.0.4 version, which would be the first Alpha version rather than a PreAlpha). I also wanted to do something like that.

PXLSHN wrote:

Great suggestions, I thought on adding a ClassD mode too, but if I would do, then only for the later versions.
About the intro: That will be added in the "Big Update" I'm planning (the update after the 0.0.3b/0.0.4 version, which would be the first Alpha version rather than a PreAlpha). I also wanted to do something like that.
Cool, could you maybe give us a hint of what might be coming in the Big Update?(Not exactly what but just hints)

AveryLP wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:

Cool, could you maybe give us a hint of what might be coming in the Big Update?(Not exactly what but just hints)
I can give you some hints:
  • many new SCPs
  • many new rooms
  • new Intro
  • new NPCs
  • some new mechanics
  • some new guns
Currently that's all hints I can give for the Alpha version (not the 0.0.3b/0.0.4 version).

D-9999 wrote:That bug is solved temporarily by:
1. Disabling launcher, followed by;
2. Teleporting out of the starting room IMMEDIATELY upon starting a new game.
None of that helped.
Also, rooms merge with the 457 storage area, along with the items. Class-D's will also sometimes start running at you but will not move.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:
D-9999 wrote:That bug is solved temporarily by:
1. Disabling launcher, followed by;
2. Teleporting out of the starting room IMMEDIATELY upon starting a new game.
None of that helped.
Also, rooms merge with the 457 storage area, along with the items. Class-D's will also sometimes start running at you but will not move.
That's very weird, I'll check it out.