Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

PXLSHN wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Well, the SCP-096 logs stated that the SCRAMBLE gear were actually a failure, since 096's face would still reach the eye for a split second, still triggering his response.
I know, but there should be a way to contain SCP-096 a bit more easily (by using the SCRAMBLE gear), but still the power consume of this is very high, so it's battery power will be pretty much empty after like 5 minutes or even less.
The SCRAMBLE gear should still work in-game without the 1 seconds delay.
There could be another way to recontain SCP-096 by approaching it from behind and do the bag and tag method as stated in the SCP-096 logs.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Well, the SCP-096 logs stated that the SCRAMBLE gear were actually a failure, since 096's face would still reach the eye for a split second, still triggering his response.
I know, but there should be a way to contain SCP-096 a bit more easily (by using the SCRAMBLE gear), but still the power consume of this is very high, so it's battery power will be pretty much empty after like 5 minutes or even less.
There could be another way to recontain SCP-096 by approaching it from behind and do the bag and tag method as stated in the SCP-096 logs.
Yes, that is actually another way I thought on doing it. This will make it able for 096 to be recontained.

PXLSHN wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
Yes, that is actually another way I thought on doing it. This will make it able for 096 to be recontained.
Sounds good.
I always was in favor of being able to recontain SCP's beside our beloved stoned statue and Radical Larry.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

I'd like to tell you all how much stuff I have to edit to make the co-op work 90% of the time.

-Injury System for individual clients.
-Inventory System, because it pauses the game once the tab button is pressed.
-Chat Sounds.
-Containing SCPs.
-Animations. (Going to be done by ENDSHN since my version of Fragmotion won't let me import .b3d files, and he animated way better than me.)
-And finally, connections. This is partially done, but to make it update everytime a client moves, or checking connection lost.
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

To avoid confusion, I am not trying to start an argument with you, Mr. Guy.
Anyway, isn't the inventory system pretty much done? Just make it not pause the game and implement it for individual clients just like you will do on the injury system (which is actually very simple, as far as I saw in the source code itself.)
As for chat sounds, there's already the voice actors you used for the mod, if you mean voice acting for the radio chat. If you mean sounds that play on TEXT chat, there's always royalty free sounds.

Don't get me wrong though - this remains hard, and you have your point. I know it's hard because I have programmed Lua and I perfectly know the difficulty.

Marios wrote:To avoid confusion, I am not trying to start an argument with you, Mr. Guy.
Anyway, isn't the inventory system pretty much done? Just make it not pause the game and implement it for individual clients just like you will do on the injury system (which is actually very simple, as far as I saw in the source code itself.)
As for chat sounds, there's already the voice actors you used for the mod, if you mean voice acting for the radio chat. If you mean sounds that play on TEXT chat, there's always royalty free sounds.

Don't get me wrong though - this remains hard, and you have your point. I know it's hard because I have programmed Lua and I perfectly know the difficulty.
Well we don't have voice actor for player...

Vane Brain wrote:
Marios wrote:To avoid confusion, I am not trying to start an argument with you, Mr. Guy.

Supposing you mean you don't have a voice actor for this mod, and not the main game, I thought I saw this name in the OP:
PXLSHN wrote:Credits:
  • undead003: Voice Acting (the player)
Side-note: So far, many of my recent posts have been disagreeing with this and that and the other thing. I hope I am not coming out as a jackass. And if I am, I apologize for that.

Marios wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

Supposing you mean you don't have a voice actor for this mod, and not the main game, I thought I saw this name in the OP:
PXLSHN wrote:Credits:
  • undead003: Voice Acting (the player)
He said that he don't want voice acting anymore