Mod Compilation Thread

This thread contains links and a brief description of every recent, updated SCP:CB mod, in order to keep a central location for people to discuss the mods in general. Please send me a PM if you have a mod, the criteria for being hosted here is that you have a forum post on this Mod section of the forums. Your mod can't be one of those meme packs.

You must have at least some progress being made on your mod prior to it being placed here. This can be concept art, mechanics, models, etc. I would also urge that the OP be kept updated with the latest information about the mod's status.

Mod List

A:
Spoiler
Achievement Run - Custom Map (ORIGINAL)
  • Mod Version: v???
    Creator(s): Rico6822
Achievement Run - Custom Map (NEW)
  • Mod Version: v???
    Creator(s): Rico6822
D:
Spoiler
Documents Mod
H:
Spoiler
Half-Life Resonance Cascade
P:
Spoiler
Project Resurrection
  • Mod Version: v0.4.0a
    Creator(s): diszxchat
W:
Spoiler
WTF Messup Breach + Ultimate Edition
  • Mod Version: v1.6
    Creator(s): LacroiXx13

"Notice: The Moderation and Development team does not endorse any and all mods featured here, any comments by any Moderator/Admin on these mods are their own. View at your own discretion and please keep the pony mods down to a minimum."
Last edited by Nehpys on Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:36 am, edited 57 times in total.

Mod Compilation Thread

Bump.

LOG:
-----
*Changed Title, removed " " from all sentences.
*Bumped
*Changed the name of Hakkla's Inventory mod.
+Added two more mods; "Fixed Timestep" (juanjpro) and the unfinished "SCP: Forums Breach" (D-7650)
-Deleted all other comments for space
-----

EDIT: Entire layout changed. New ordering.

Re: Mod Compilation Thread

Someone sure is showing a spike of activity/new threads on a dead forum.

Wasn't there once a thread like this?
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:Someone sure is showing a spike of activity/new threads on a dead forum.

Wasn't there once a thread like this?
Yes, Steelpoint had made one, but it's VERY outdated at the moment. I made this to try and keep up with whats happening, and I think I am doing a pretty good job at it.

I wonder why this wasn't stickied already, or something like that like the last one was.

Its an honor to see my mod up there, but it is playable with v1.1.5 of the game too. Well, its just the sounds so, I wanted to ask if you could change the title from [1.0.6] to [1.1.5]. And may I suggest that the alphabetical order should be slighly changed, because many mods begin with "S" of course, but that is not very sorted out. I would say sorting them by the second name should help.