SCP: Forums Breach [v1.5]

Hello one! Hello all!
So while chattering with a friend an idea popped into place. What if the SCP Forums ran an actual SCP Site?
So after some more chit chat we decided to bring this idea to life! Now the mod is very early in its development, but don't fret!

Download :
Room3Storage (939's room) mesh and rain in the PD Trench made by Juanjpro! Thank you!

Changelog:
Spoiler
v1.5
Just a nit picked at some things, no big deal.
v1.4
Changed some embarrassing grammatical errors in the loading screen
v1.3
Added rain to the trench
v1.2
Changed some textures, nothing too big.
Disclaimer: I'm just here to say the personalities given to you in this mod are not meant to be offensive. I simply plucked names and used them for the plot. If you feel I have singled you out I am sorry and I will remove your name if you want me to. I'd hate to offend any of you amazing people.
"May I do something?"
Spoiler
Of course you may! I'm in need of voice actors, just send me a PM, what or who you'd like to be, and I'll write the script! (Unless you want to use your own dialogue)

Or maybe even make some sound effects! Send me a download link and I'll take a listen, I'm all ears!

You can also contribute by making documents! They can be silly Forum jokes or serious business letters, whichever floats your boat! Here's the templates
Videos by: Ps3RageGamer and myself
Spoiler
[youtube]/watch?v=RAO-XJfTiP0[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=XWq_3EHeUw8[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=Bp6lRoRrk7Q[/youtube]
Lovely, lovely screenshots! [OUT DATED]
Spoiler

I know it doesn't look too different from the original game, but like I said it's extremely early in its development. But that can change if you funny and amazing people decide to chip in!
Last edited by Sic on Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 41 times in total.
"Is he dead?"
"You wanna check his pulse?"
"Um, let's just say he's dead."

Forgot to mention!

Textures would be appreciated as well! Just upload them to Imgur or whatever you prefer, any contribution will be met with a warm thanks even if I decide not to use it.
"Is he dead?"

Re: SCP: Forums Breach [Coming soon, Positions open!]

RancidBuffalo wrote:It would be cool if you incorporated actual user quotes into the mod, and had the user speak them.

I'd love to do that! Maybe as a document or something along those lines? Good thinking!
"Is he dead?"

Re: SCP: Forums Breach [Coming soon, Positions open!]

Ps3RageGamer wrote:I'd love to do voice acting on any/ all characters. That way you can see which one/ones you like best. Feel free to send me a pm for my skype contact info.
Great! I'll give you my Skype stuff in just a second! Would you kindly prepare a sample for me?
"Is he dead?"