[1.1.5] Airplane611 Mod

A mod made to be pure, epicness!

IN WIP, SO EXPECT UPDATES! If I know how to use sound editing.
Last edited by Airplane611 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Re: [1.1.5] Airplane611 Mod

Airplane611 wrote:A mod made to be pure, epicness!

IN WIP, SO EXPECT UPDATES! If I know how to use sound editing.
We need proof that you are making this. It will probably be taken down if you don't put up a image.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Code: Select all

[TK]Keith[HUG][USA]: Pardon me, but can you AT LEAST put up an image on your mod thread? We need proof that you are working on this mod
Jake: Ugh
Jake: -.-
Jake: Keith
Jake: IDK HOW TO EDIT A SOUND
Jake: AND IDK
Jake: IDK HOW TO USE A PROGRAM TO EDIT A SOUND!
[TK]Keith[HUG][USA]: Chill out, you don't need any sound in the picture you are taking to proove that you are working on the mod
Jake: I dont know how to edit sounds
[TK]Keith[HUG][USA]: A PICTURE dosen't need any freakin' sounds, just show a PICTURE of what the mod looks like thus far.
Jake: No im saying
Jake: I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MOD WITH SOUNDS
[TK]Keith[HUG][USA]: You DON'T NEED SOUNDS IN THE FREAKIN PICTURE, just show what the mod LOOKS LIKE.
Jake: I KNOW THAT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MOD COMPLETELY.
Jake: I'll make a screenshot ASAP.
[TK]Keith[HUG][USA]: cool
Jake: tell me how to edit sounds for a mod
[TK]Keith[HUG][USA]: What the literal freak, I even learned how to make a mod faster than you
Jake: I'm gonna
Jake: Add
Jake: a
Jake: picture
Jake: ASAP
Jake: ok?
Jake: Just let me play ROBLOX.
dont worry, it will get worse
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

I'm only 11, If you keep this up encouraging me to be banned, I'll let an admin know.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:I'm only 11, If you keep this up encouraging me to be banned, I'll let an admin know.
Serimah wrote:
You're funny, please (don't)keep it up, Airplane. I'll go reassess my sanity at my local mental hospital, brb.

In all seriousness, this has been said before. You're on thin ice according to the moderators. We're not encouraging you to get banned, in fact we have no impact on your actions. You and only you have impact on your actions. Think before you spit it out.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.