Compiling Source Code

Now, I've just finished getting Blitz3D and got the right version. Do I need anything else to compile the source code so I can use it for making mods?
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

Re: Compiling Source Code

Mr. Guy wrote:Now, I've just finished getting Blitz3D and got the right version. Do I need anything else to compile the source code so I can use it for making mods?
Basiclly you now just need FastExt & FastText from Here Decls go to the userlibs folder where you had installed Blitz3D and .bb to you mod folder.
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Hisamera wrote:
Mr. Guy wrote:Now, I've just finished getting Blitz3D and got the right version. Do I need anything else to compile the source code so I can use it for making mods?
Basiclly you now just need FastExt & FastText from Here Decls go to the userlibs folder where you had installed Blitz3D and .bb to you mod folder.
Alright, I got the FastExt and FastText. Now, how do I export the codes into a .exe file?
Here is some proof:

==================
==================

Mr. Guy wrote:
Hisamera wrote:
Alright, I got the FastExt and FastText. Now, how do I export the codes into a .exe file?
Again, it's in the guide I wrote.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

juanjpro wrote:If I'm not mistaken, the source code includes a file called "winfix.decls". Put that in your userlibs folder.

Or you can just remove CompatData from Main.bb since it's causing more issues than it's supposed to fix.
Yeah, I just found it. Thanks for posting anyways. It compiled but I got a error saying "FastExt.dll is either not designed to run on windows". anything to fix it.
Here is some proof:

==================
==================

juanjpro wrote:If I'm not mistaken, the source code includes a file called "winfix.decls". Put that in your userlibs folder.

Or you can just remove CompatData from Main.bb since it's causing more issues than it's supposed to fix.
Yeah on Windows 10 it's making game just unplayble. The whole screen is flashing, objects are disapearing, player is falling through floor, a lot of MAVs, and i am getting like 20FPS when it should have RAISED FPS on Windows 8 up.
Mr. Guy wrote: It compiled but I got a error saying "FastExt.dll is either not designed to run on windows". anything to fix it.
Try redownloading .Dll from http://scpcbgame.com/ , if that fails run command prompt: open start menu, type cmd, right click on it choose "Run as administrator" option and then type "sfc /scannow" without quotation marks. If that fails i don't know.
Last edited by Hisamera on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D