Re: SCP:FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC BREACH?

Steelpoint wrote:Several random ideas, cause I am that kind of person.

Location: Now this idea has been thrown around a bit but I want to put my own ideas down. Now you can go for either two options. A location that exists withing the MLP universe that makes sense for a scenario like this, or you make an excuse for why there are "ponies" and other interesting creatures in this kind of facility.

To this end you could make up the story that this is some kind of Human research facility that is cataloging and maybe experimenting on MLP creatures, this would give a good excuse to have SCP-173/106 like creatures attacking the player, or why their are MTF's/Soldiers chasing the player.

Player: Again you could either go for a Human who is trapped, or a pony that has been trapped. Either way, but size may be a bit of a concern if you go for a pony, though you could make the pony move faster, or not blink as much.

Inventories
: Assuming the player is a pony you may want to heavily limit their inventories to only a few spaces, at least until you get some pockets/backpacks.

Take what you will.
Trying to set up a story in the show's universe will be redundant- just pin every threatening artifact on explainable universal magic (Kind of defeats the whole purpose of the SCP Foundation anyways), so really, just a sound/texture mod will be the best.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

We're making a game filled with magical talking ponies, we don't really need much explanation.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Redone List!

Class-D = Derpy
Guard = Wonderbolts
MTF = Shadowbolts
079 = Discord
096 = Rarity
106 = Derp Applejack
173 = Pinkie Pie
372 = Scootaloo
682arm = SpikeArm
895pics = Pinkamena, Psycho Twilight, and Rainbow Factory Rainbow Dash
914 = Twilight
Chaos Insurgency(?) = Changlings
Apaches = Cloudsdale Military
Dr. Harp = Applebloom
Dr. Maynard (when he's maybe added) = Sweetie Belle
The guy from "OhGod.ogg" = Fluttershy
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Ehhh, we'll start working on it at some point. We just need a coder to implement some stuff, I think we should just go with a texture/model mod. I think the character select screen should do away.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Ehhh, we'll start working on it at some point. We just need a coder to implement some stuff, I think we should just go with a texture/model mod. I think the character select screen should do away.
I agree with you since I doubt you'll find a person who can code in Blitz 3D and on top of that be willing to make a mod that involves MLP.