Re: Post your "minor" mods here

I've been making a really quite minor mod. My attempt is to basically eliminate all threats and let you explore the facility safely, as if there were no breach. I'm no good at coding though, so it's only but a minor texture/sound mod, with the NPC's changed slightly.
It slep time bunner.

CommanderPro100 wrote:This entire forum section is for big and small mods alike so your post is useless.
Eh, I'd rather not make a thread for it just yet, considering I started working on it about 4 hours ago, and have only done sound and texture changes. I still don't know if I'm going to make an official thread regardless.
It slep time bunner.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Omniary wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:This entire forum section is for big and small mods alike so your post is useless.
Eh, I'd rather not make a thread for it just yet, considering I started working on it about 4 hours ago, and have only done sound and texture changes. I still don't know if I'm going to make an official thread regardless.
...what? I was talking about the idea of this thread as a whole. If I was directing this at your post I would've quoted it.
Oh, I hadn't realized. I was the first person to post within a week or so, I automatically figured that you were talking about my post specifically.
It slep time bunner.