Re: [1.3] No FastExt/FastText + Latest Blitz3D

AveryLP wrote:Second, the font looks quite strange though, in comparison to earlier. (Is it because FastText is gone?)
This was because Anti-Aliased text was removed. Though, it can be re-implemented fairly easily.
AveryLP wrote:Also, does this make SCP:CB fully compatible with Win 8/10?
Not really, as far as I know Blitz3D still uses DirectX7 functions, but the game is way more compatible with newer versions of windows since the game can now be compiled on newer versions of Bliz3D (which contains some compatibility bugfixes for Windows 7+)

SyphenTV wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
AveryLP wrote:Also, does this make SCP:CB fully compatible with Win 8/10?
Not really, as far as I know Blitz3D still uses DirectX7 functions, but the game is way more compatible with newer versions of windows since the game can now be compiled on newer versions of Bliz3D (which contains some compatibility bugfixes for Windows 7+)
Well, it should be compatible with Win8/10 because in Blitz3D 1.107 (we're now using 1.108c), some things had been implemented to fix the issues with Win8/10 a lot of Blitz3D users had in 1.106 (this version was used before because of FastExt and FastText). But that still depends on testing it out then.

Sad_ness wrote:Got a MAV when I opened up the 1048-A incident report file, not sure if it's an issue with this or an issue with 1.3
I'm not able to replicate this, but I'll look into it anyway.

On another note, I uploaded a new build. I reimplemented antialiased text using sprites, it's not as fast or as pretty as I'd like it to be so there's the option to disable it in options.ini.

juanjpro wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:Got a MAV when I opened up the 1048-A incident report file, not sure if it's an issue with this or an issue with 1.3
I'm not able to replicate this, but I'll look into it anyway.

On another note, I uploaded a new build. I reimplemented antialiased text using sprites, it's not as fast or as pretty as I'd like it to be so there's the option to disable it in options.ini.
You accidentally put two Hs in "http" on the download link, so you can't click on it to download it, you gotta copy and paste without the H or remove the extra H.

First time i went to the Storage Area through the Elevator it worked, now after going to that area again causes a MAV before the elevator opens.

I'll try and do this with 1.3 and see if it's a problem with your build or not.

EDIT: Tried this on 2 different saves and didn't have this problem, i'm sure it's this build.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198142108839]
[/url]