Re: Project Resurrection - V.0.4.0a RELEASED

diszxchat wrote:V.0.4.0a have finally been released. It now uses an optimized .exe (4GB Patch)

Enjoy?

Sorry. Not for V.1.3.10 yet

V.1.3.10 for V.0.4.0b and above.
Just want to let you know about any glitches/bugs/issues I found in the mod
Whenever saving the game then when I quit the game and open it and load the game it says blitz3d error, I know this is common but I played 1.3.9 and that error didn't occur when I loaded a save that I made
When I encounter 173-J it kills me like how 173 does (I don't think that's what 173-J, but I understand and I won't complain :wink: )

That's pretty much it that I have encountered in this mod so far, I will keep up-to date though incase I find any issue that can be fix in the next update :)

Re: Project Resurrection - V.0.4.0a RELEASED

ashadttt2 wrote:
diszxchat wrote:V.0.4.0a have finally been released. It now uses an optimized .exe (4GB Patch)

Enjoy?

Sorry. Not for V.1.3.10 yet

V.1.3.10 for V.0.4.0b and above.
Just want to let you know about any glitches/bugs/issues I found in the mod
Whenever saving the game then when I quit the game and open it and load the game it says blitz3d error, I know this is common but I played 1.3.9 and that error didn't occur when I loaded a save that I made
When I encounter 173-J it kills me like how 173 does (I don't think that's what 173-J, but I understand and I won't complain :wink: )

That's pretty much it that I have encountered in this mod so far, I will keep up-to date though incase I find any issue that can be fix in the next update :)
Supposedly, it doesn't harm at first but it became similar to 173 as later stated.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-173-j

For the save error, I will fix it. Seems like some values from the mod aren't stored in the save.
Last edited by diszxchat on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [1.3.9] Project Resurrection - A compilation, "revival" and an add-on mod (Version 0.4.0a

Redbul.Ivan wrote:diszxchat, i can give you my new model of SCP-131.
And more, you do know where the missing Ikobot? In our Russian SNS he went missing a month ago.

Sure. You have already joined the channel right? You can send the new model from there by uploading it.

I do not know what happen to Ikobot but he was active in this year. I will try messaging him and hope that it reaches him.